Promotion Popup by Secomapp

Promotion Popup by Secomapp

by Secomapp

Reduce abandoned carts and promote all significant event

Chanceuxx

Promotion popup is quick to add and easy to use, as it is free app, it is amazing for me. Like it and will keep it!

Online Yard Signs

Promotion Popup by Secomapp was easy to use and quick to add to my site. I have nothing bad to say about it. And for a free app, it is awesome. Thank you!

Stein | Splitt | Kies

Super App ... Easy to use ... Fast setup ... Good Usability ... Helps a lot ... My Pop up works really fine and it is easy customizable.

SS PHARMA

Simple Apps.. Easy to use.. perfect for layman like me.. now i can make my promo banner noticed. thank you..

En Avance

Great and simple, just what I was looking for in an app like this. You must install it, so simple, 5 stars

Maximum Publishers

simple to setup Better than Other apps I have tried Included all Features Needed At free of Cost , Definitely Recommended

Loja TechVm

Muito bom! o aplicativo funciona bastante e dá o que promete para todas as pessoas que querem usar!!!

adorno limited

Does what we want it to. The build interface could be a little more user friendly tho. I would give it 4 stars, however being a free app that works well enough it gets 5. www.adorno.co.nz

WizGear.com

Pretty good app, hade some coding issues could not exit the popup, customer support is great.
used it to promote some items with promo code

TAKARABAKO

This app has many customization and template options. You can upload your own background or use various colors and fonts. Very easy to use and a great way to draw attention to your promotions.