Promotion Popup by Secomapp

Promotion Popup by Secomapp

by Secomapp

Reduce abandoned carts and promote all significant event

El Greco Miniatures Ltd.

Just added this on today and works like a dream. Has many different uses and adaptable to all templates and needs.

viceversaboutique

I used this app to popup an informative message to my customer. Really nice! I like the fact that is really customizable to my needs.

DNR WHEELS PTE LTD

Prompt reply

YO-GOGO

Very good, I hope to see the effect. Expect higher conversion rates after using it。This is a good app

Westhaven Fashion

User friendly. Love it!. It makes creating a website easy. Can’t wait to see how this helps me to make sells.

SafeBreathCo

Excellent app and Easy to use, this app helped me with my requirements of making a good pop up easy and smooth.

Hippie Shippie

I used this app to do X and I like the app because of x. Please let me use the app its very much urgent

Flex Force Unit

Easy to use. Very easy to navigate and implement into your shop. Every store needs this and this is a perfect option to use. plus its free!

Skyddsmasker.nu

Really good! Quick to install and easy to setup. Good thing that you have templates to work from, because in that way you can much faster get everything going.

אמיגו קפה פתח תקווה בע"מ

After trying several pop-up apps and having them with all kinds of issues, I finally found an app that did what I wanted.
Easy operation, really comfortable to work with
Thanks