Promotion Popup by Secomapp

Promotion Popup by Secomapp

by Secomapp

Reduce abandoned carts and promote all significant event

ROKGALIYA

Good free app. Better if there are more pop up type (flyout, banner, bar) & more detail in designing template.

Auto Finesse Canada

I use the app for my business and it is great, easy to use and make performing adds fun. Highly recommended for business needs

NYBKUSA

This app is great! It helped me do exactly what I wanted (upload an image that would 'popup' whenever a customer visited our website) and it was easy to figure out, easy to install and easy to use overall.

goooone

非常に素晴らしいアプリです!少し操作に困りましたがサポートがしっかりしているのですぐに解決しました。ありがとうございます!これが無料で利用ができるとは驚きです。有料の方も試してみたいという気持ちになりました。

Vel-Oh

Great little app here. I had a slight stumbling block with customizing this pop-up and linking it to certain pages. Support were amazing and fixed this within one hour for me. Loved the fact that they kept me in the loop, and for a free app, their support is awesome!

dogsdarling

This is great to increase your conversion rate for free. It is highly customizable and really drives sales. Thanks

Yaya Maria's

Awesome popups that work great for taking blog visitors to the store or product page. Highly recommended app for any site!

Vapingue PsYVaP

Merci en France serait encore mieux merci beaucoup pour votre réponse rapide a bientôt PsY-VaP vous

Deluxe Goodz

Really good app that's free! I will recommend this for new shopify users as it's really good to convert sales!

Too'Glam

Absolutely amazing! I was able to create a professional popup with the help of their templates. Thanks again!