Promotion Popup by Secomapp

Promotion Popup by Secomapp

by Secomapp

Reduce abandoned carts and promote all significant event

Missy's Eyewear

I went through several apps trying to find something that would announce sales and discounts. This app really does the trick and is easy to use.

thenurserygift

I needed to let my customers know when I would be away for the Christmas break and this was a great solution

thelashhplugg

I used this app to to a popup screen on my new business, it was easy to use. recommend it!!! It already gives you the templates, and it shows you step by step!

Taurus Store

excellent, gret, era tudo o que eu estava precisando, realmente o popup está me ajudando a fazer vendas, recomendo

SCENTZ4U

I may have to contact support. I can no longer edit my popup. I'm not sure what's happening but it's tell me to download a different browsers.

Chanceuxx

Promotion popup is quick to add and easy to use, as it is free app, it is amazing for me. Like it and will keep it!

Online Yard Signs

Promotion Popup by Secomapp was easy to use and quick to add to my site. I have nothing bad to say about it. And for a free app, it is awesome. Thank you!

Stein | Splitt | Kies

Super App ... Easy to use ... Fast setup ... Good Usability ... Helps a lot ... My Pop up works really fine and it is easy customizable.

SS PHARMA

Simple Apps.. Easy to use.. perfect for layman like me.. now i can make my promo banner noticed. thank you..

En Avance

Great and simple, just what I was looking for in an app like this. You must install it, so simple, 5 stars