Promotion Popup by Secomapp

Promotion Popup by Secomapp

by Secomapp

Reduce abandoned carts and promote all significant event

ScribbleWall

Amazing! It just WORKS :-)
Installed without any issues, worked with our theme with no tweaking. Very easy to set up a pop-up.

Quali

Nice app and super good support! App does exactly what I want (and more) and support is super quick. In less 24 hours they fixed my problem!

Rikiki

I just installed the app and a few minutes later had my first popup live on my website. I was able to customize the look to match my website style using the editor and it seems I can also edit the HTML/CSS too which is nice. There are multiple types of popups with different functionality to choose from and I will definitely explore and test these on my e-commerce site. I was looking for a free solution and this seems really powerful and easy. Hopefully it stays free =)

GK Iphone Case Store

I just install the app. Let see if it convert into sales. This is a nice app I suppose because its free and I can test if it will generate sales or not but kudos to the developers. Very nice app.

Furball Fashion

Very easy to use, support is very helpful. to see this app in action check out www.furballfashion.com

IBIZA2YOURHOME

Easy to install, easy to use so it is a great app and it is for free. We can recommend it. Hopefully it works great for extra conversions.

Geek Store

Muy buena aplicación y muy facil de usar, hice mi popup de promoción en menos de 10 mintos, le doy 5 estrellas :)

Menwithclass

really good and super easy to use and create a design that fits your shop. But stopped working after 3 weeks,

PONYCYCLE.DE

like it for promotion for my new shop. it's amazing! hope can increasing and have the first order as soon as possible!

CHICIDA

Just started using this app. So far it was very easy to setup and customize how I wanted the layout of the popup, and how I wanted it to behave. Super easy.