Promotion Popup by Secomapp

Promotion Popup by Secomapp

by Secomapp

Reduce abandoned carts and promote all significant event

Flower City Soap Company

Very easy to use, very customizable. Tried a few other apps before this one and found them very frustrating. Good job on this app!

Suckmysocks

Nice app!! I needed a pop up that was only informative for offers and the Secomapp's guys have helped me a lot to do it and put it in responsive. I recommend it 100%.

Sneaker Factory

very nice app and simple to work with it. have differen options that you can choose from and give a professional look to your store

Franceschi Chocolate

Good app that allows us to increase your sales and customize a different kind of popups for our visitors

My Bohemian

Great app. Gets the job done. Would recommend
Haven’t required support yet so can’t comment on that.
A+

EasyShoppe_369

Includes useful details about what I need and I enjoy using this app. My comments can help other merchants decide whether to use this great App.

Daderr

I had my first 2 orders the first day i installed that one app, 2 more the following day. It's the first review im giving, but it's worth it.

ljbyourhome

The app is great except when It only popped up once. the second and third time it did not pop up. I do have that little bar on the bottom of the page which I like.

MyLushLashes

Excellent app. Easy to setup and use. Great templates. This is a must use app for people starting up their store on Shopify. Thank you.

Velozgo

Looks very good and easy to use. thank you very much for this App. I recommend it to everyone. It is one of my best choice ever on shopify. I am very happy.