Promotion Popup by Secomapp

Promotion Popup by Secomapp

by Secomapp

Reduce abandoned carts and promote all significant event

HiPocket

L'add correspond parfaitement a ce que je recherché et très très simple a utiliser et en plus elle est gratuite !

MtBakerTradingCompany.com

I had some issues at first although figured them out. Support was right there ready to help if i needed it. Thanx You guys ....Good job

Formally Men

It is easy to use & set up. Really happy with the options it gives me & it looks great on my website.

STYLEJEWELLERY6

WWW.JEWELR-STYLE.COM

Kool Kidz BDA

Awesome app!!! Gotta play around with it a bit but great for pop up announcement, limited offers and deals.

HNV Store

I used this app for the first. So far it is simple, straightforward and easy to use without any problems.

myecogadgets

just what i needed on checkout page, a nice addition to generate an up-sell and increase conversions for my website and its free too!!!

Taula Pte Ltd

I used this app to help us set up pop-up promo codes. It was very easy to use and will recommend it for sure.

AweMyShop

COOL APP!!!! Loved it <3

Sucreabeille

I just started using this app today. I quite liked how many options it gave me, it was very flexible and allowed me to adjust my sale based on my unique needs.