SmartPopup: Promotion Popup

Price: Free
Rating (4.8)
4.8
December 4, 2020

Thank you, this APP is really practical, very easy to use, it allows you to do targeted promotion in a very precise way and in addition, it's free ! I absolutely recommend.
Gilbert

VENTE-ORDI.COM
France
Time spent using app: 8 months
December 3, 2020

Easy to use and capable designer. Very capable for being a totally free app. Would love to see capability to copy the coupon code to the clipboard when clicking it. Even without that feature I highly recommend it to anyone!

Cum Solo Toys
Time spent using app: 3 months
December 2, 2020

I used this app to create a promotional banner and countdown timer pop-up for my Black Friday sales. After I downloaded the app, my banner and timer were up and running within minutes of downloading and I am no computer whizz. It's easy to use and saves so much time. I will use this app every time I am running a sale on my website.

Creedance and Co
New Zealand
Time spent using app: 3 months
November 29, 2020

ho usato questa applicazione e ne sono rimasto contento. Funziona bene e aiuta a realizzare dei bellissimi popup. lo consiglio vivamente.

BeBeautyMilano
Italy
Time spent using app: 6 months
November 20, 2020

Really like this app. Thank you Secomapp Team! It works great and is pretty easy to use. You can customize the popups pretty decently.

MWPolar
Time spent using app: 2 days
November 16, 2020

I used this tool for the first time today. It is extremely easy to set up and does what it promises. five stars from me...

Saaket Foods and Speciality
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
November 9, 2020

Promotion Popup by Secomapp is a great app. Easy to use, quick and free, which makes it convenient for when you are starting a new business.

SOL THRU WEAR® AUSTRALIA
Time spent using app: About 2 years
November 7, 2020

I used this app to show pop up in homepage. it is the perfect solution to rise the popup in https://www.cartonbox.sg

CartonBox.Sg
Singapore
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
Edited November 7, 2020

I wanted to have an offer shown on the home page and this app fulfilled all my requirements. Its very user friendly.

pisarto.com
India
Time spent using app: 1 day
October 28, 2020

The app works great, it's very simple, and easy to understand how to set up everything! I am really enjoy being able to put certain information up with such freedom.

Sweet Lab Shop