Promotion Popup by Secomapp

Promotion Popup by Secomapp

by Secomapp

Reduce abandoned carts and promote all significant event

CUP O FLORA

A nice app with a straightforward interface which can be used for various purposes. I used it to let customers know about our Christmas shutdown.

FlavoursStore

Good free app. It is very simple to use and has a variety of features. I used it to promote a event.

ROKGALIYA

Good free app. Better if there are more pop up type (flyout, banner, bar) & more detail in designing template.

ricchkollection

good app for my buisness and it was the easiest to use ever to build my website and its free !!!!!!!!

Auto Finesse Canada

I use the app for my business and it is great, easy to use and make performing adds fun. Highly recommended for business needs

NYBKUSA

This app is great! It helped me do exactly what I wanted (upload an image that would 'popup' whenever a customer visited our website) and it was easy to figure out, easy to install and easy to use overall.

goooone

非常に素晴らしいアプリです!少し操作に困りましたがサポートがしっかりしているのですぐに解決しました。ありがとうございます!これが無料で利用ができるとは驚きです。有料の方も試してみたいという気持ちになりました。

Vel-Oh

Great little app here. I had a slight stumbling block with customizing this pop-up and linking it to certain pages. Support were amazing and fixed this within one hour for me. Loved the fact that they kept me in the loop, and for a free app, their support is awesome!

dogsdarling

This is great to increase your conversion rate for free. It is highly customizable and really drives sales. Thanks

Yaya Maria's

Awesome popups that work great for taking blog visitors to the store or product page. Highly recommended app for any site!