Promotion Popup by Secomapp

Promotion Popup by Secomapp

by Secomapp

Reduce abandoned carts and promote all significant event

Remind 3

Really easy to use and did what it says it does.

Standingdesk

Great app with top notch customer service. I had a question about customizing the countdown timer and I had an answer within 24 hours. Already converting exiting customers into buyers.

Liquid Co

Great app, the count down timer is great. Features for different types of pop ups are great, easy to customize to fit your theme which is a bonus too.

Mopar Plus

Great looking pop up with a timer. Intended to use it for exit intent purposes and it works great for a good price.

Hopskipjumppaper

Easy set up and simple to use. I like that it doesn't make visitor like my social media pages, as I wanted it for newsletters. It's easier than others apps I've tried.

Legends Of The Sport

A really nice useful little app. Quick and easy to use.

Fifty Shades of Intimacy

Solid app. I did my homework on this because there's so many to choose from. Its better to use separate then one that promises to do it all and lacks in the end. It does what it says.

Game Tables

Great App.

Love that it doesn't force my visitors to link their social media (like a lot of other apps).

Saw an increase in conversions! Thank you!

Over all would highly recommend.

The Western Company

Support is very responsive and helpful. Overall a solid app.

Mod Wear

Tested this app during 'testing' phase, support was very helpful and took onboard my feedback. Really good app got the potential to be amazing.