Promotion Popup by Secomapp

Promotion Popup by Secomapp

by Secomapp

Reduce abandoned carts and promote all significant event

Frozen Lake

FREE and with so many features, just sick guys! looking through instructions

Sonensternchen89

Im really happy that i found this app, its free and wrks like the ones were you have to pay a lot of money

Bogdanrus

Awesome! everything works well!

Trendydrops

Best app . FREE and includes everything I need. 5 stars

Brown Crayons

We are very happy with the Secomapp Pop Up App. We are especially pleased with the incredible customer service we received during installation and setup. We wanted a customized design that matched our store's branding. Brian worked tirelessly to resolve a few issues that we encountered. He was responsive and quick in addressing our concerns. The result is a beautifully functioning pop up that is cohesive with our store's look and feel. Thank you, Secomapp!!

Yamomo Essentials

It makes my online store exciting! truly a good feature addition.

Symblistic

Communication wasn't the greatest with the person helping me, but in the end I figured out the issues and will happily use this application. Next time I would like to talk to another agent, but the application it's self works great. So I will rate this 5 stars since It is worth my money.

Airmonster

Great app, enable the user to put his own image as pop up. Just what i was looking for !!

Brooklyn Fixed Gear

We love this app! Popup by Secomapp is Amazing! It’s really seamless and works exactly as advertised. We have been using it for a few weeks now and we have had no problems. Looks like a lot of effort went into making features that actually work. I would definitely recommend this app to anyone on Shopify. We look forward to seeing more apps come from y’all!

From all the guys (and girl) here at https://www.brooklynfixedgear.com, Thank you!

Camp Wander Dev

Great app ~ easy to configure and makes a big difference in our promotions.