SmartPopup: Promotion Popup

Price: Free
Rating (4.8)
4.8
October 22, 2020

It worked great. It is simple to use and has many different options to choose from. It is just what I was looking for.

Maikit!
Mexico
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
October 12, 2020

I used this app for sitewide promotions and worked as expected. Was easy to set up and schedule and definitely got some interested buyers.

Stellar Shades
Time spent using app: 9 months
October 11, 2020

Used two Promotional Discount as pop-up on my homepage and select collection pages and it worked exactly as stated. It looks really good.

Kenneth's Tropical Fish
Time spent using app: 10 days
October 3, 2020

I love this app as it's so easy to use!!! I was searching for something like this for my promotion pop up and this is exactly what I was looking for! I will update the version once I launch my Shopify mall soon! Thanks for you great free version.

NURIKA
Singapore
Time spent using app: 5 months
September 25, 2020

It is a simply app but it does exactly most of us need! Thank you for the neat design. FREE is great but better if you could spell out the catch.... Please also add some explanatory notes on the settings and best is to have a real Preview. Thank you.

PomeFresh
Singapore
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
September 15, 2020

sO eASY TO MAKE OWN POP UP EVEN THOUGH i AM JUST STARTING NEW BEGINNER. THIS APP MAKES OUR SITE WAY STYLED.

The WHOLE Better
Time spent using app: 3 months
September 12, 2020

This app is so easy to use, Pop up of this app has all the features which anyone wants. I recommend this app to everyone.

OZ Sticker Guy
Time spent using app: 11 days
August 31, 2020

I liked this application very much, the fact that this application is very cool and moreover it is free and deserves full stars and thank you․
This is a good program․

Various T-shirts
Armenia
Time spent using app: 10 days
August 28, 2020

Thanks a lot for that. I'm really happy to set up this application on my store to attract more my conversion.

dakir-shop