Promotion Popup by Secomapp

Promotion Popup by Secomapp

by Secomapp

Reduce abandoned carts and promote all significant event

cookeasy.my

I had a challenge not able to cover the delivery of all zone. This app solved my problem without any additional cost to just pop-up a message/notice to our buyer so they don't proceed.

very easy to use app too.

thanks for providing this app for free.

Gifts 247

I used this app to create my first pop promotional window . it was easy as. its nice to see a free app that can be so affective

inoutlet

wow very nice app and easy to use many thanks guys , it's what i was looking for and it's free :) :):)

Modified Decals

its' so easy to use, i love it. i can't wait to get some feedback on if it's going to produce more sales )

Blue Vision Co.

Great help for my store, i hope it increases my sales a lot! Congratulations for the good job guys!

Petula

Easy to use, works great!!! No issues installing it and running the application. Easy to configure and personalize.

Photome

This is a very easy app to use. It has a good selection of templates or you can make your own. A++++

Atlas Wear Official

UPDATE: Brian Lee helped me extremely quickly, was nice, and fixed a couple really specific details on my site. Outstanding customer service, great app.

ORIGINAL: lightweight best for free. html not necessary but helps a LOT. design it for mobile and ur good. Otherwise gotta futz w the site html

Home Tools & More.....

I like it. Thanks , smart and easy to set up .Nice popups to customize.Great idea for homepage!!!!!!

Beachym

free good app, althought the preset is not variant and don't look good. But anyway, i like this app.