Promotion Popup by Secomapp

Promotion Popup by Secomapp

by Secomapp

Reduce abandoned carts and promote all significant event

Timely Timeless

easy to set up, very easy to design exactly the way you want it, many flexible options and you can have multiple pop ups including very specific page ones. Great app!

Print Shop Atl

Great pop up. Really easy to use. I have it on my site right now: www.printshopatl.com

Just Pure Skin Body Beauty

Simple and effective - great work guys!!

Annette Rikki

I love this popup! I have a new store and it helped give it a special holiday look. Can't wait to see more holiday apps in the future.

Leprofumerie

The best pop-up APP! Very simple and with all functionality you need!

Sports Gift Supreme

Unbelievably simple to use! Best app I have. A few spelling issues, but that's really the only problem I have with it so far.

Jhaverat

very nice app, havent found such a straight forward app in the whole app market

S A Japan Sales

A wonderful app that does exactly what I need it to do. Haven't noticed any bugs at all. Integrates perfectly with my website, and is very easy to set up. I've already noticed an increase in sales since installing it. Very happy.

Update a few months later: Still my favourite app. Absolutely wonderful in every single way. Does exactly what I need, isn't buggy at all. Just... yeh... 100% awesome.

Eurocompulsion

Works as intended and its free, doesn't get better than that!

Eyliz Gift Store

Great app, this app works really well. It was easy to install.