SmartPopup: Promotion Popup

Reduce abandoned carts and promote all significant event

Price: Free

Givethembeer

Everything by Secomapp is A+. Our shop has used the Product Labels App, Promotion App and Free Gift App. Each app is very similar and the customer service is always very responsive. Between Bold Apps and Secomapp, they have almost every aspect of a successful Shopify store covered.Highly recommended.

Monkey Fabrication Garage Mfg

It's easy to use as I can create my own message with template that the app provided me. I really recommend you to use it.

Tiangge Bonanza

I've just install this apps I have really know idea what would brings this on me,but so far this is the easiest apps and reasonable apps I've found.So hope for a better result.Thanks

Sassee Jewellery

Exactly the app that I was looking for. Sensational that you also instal for us not so tech savvy shopifiers. Thanks so much.

Venust Jewelry

Thanks to Secomapp offer as a free app to me. A power popup app after I using for 1 month. Built in a numbers of template to use (I hope that have more template to come), and all this template can be edit. Good for promotion, exit retention etc. A app that an online store must have. I give 5 stars!

www.venustjewelry.com

Usaobry

Thank you for this amazing app!

Tiny Trend Com

Très bonne application et un très bon support aussi.Merci

Watchshopvietnam

Good app! It worked! Many thanks,
See the app how to work on my store >>> https://watchshopvietnam.com/

Bananabed

SO FAR SO GOOD LETS HOPE IT CAN PULL THROUGH

Runit365

Update on 2017 06 29: I still love your app and the several enhancements you made. However, you app would be even more awesome if you add statistics and performance on each popups and give choice of applying automatically discount. Maybe next release? Hope so!

1st review.
This app is exactly what I was looking for. Fully customizable, you can promote any product and display the right message to your customers. It's a MUST-HAVE app! No hesitation 5 stars !