Promotion Popup by Secomapp

Promotion Popup by Secomapp

by Secomapp

Reduce abandoned carts and promote all significant event

Molly Mae

Quick and easy to set up, has converted lots of visits into sales that we may have otherwise lost. Thank you!

Fitness Yoga World

AMAZING APP. EVEN HAS A DISCOUNT CODE FEATURE WHICH IS SUPER HANDY. EASY TO USE, SUPER FAST. I USE IT ON 4 WEBSITES

exisoar

very helpful and cool app! easy to use and integrate.

4 puppy

gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood

mstechindia.com

easy to use app, dedicated support i like this app and also recommend to every store owner
i really enjoyed this app i used it for adding notice popup on my page

EthicalxChange

great!Provide some detail about what you did or did not enjoy about using this app. Your comments can help other merchants decide whether to use this app.

Gspotmart

Huge help for anyone setting up a new shop. App is easy to use and very useful. It tok me just 5 minutes to set up a popup for visitors to my store and now i feel more confident that i will receive orders.

Prevalent

It is very easy, Simple and Prompt. My only suggestion is more templates. It is brilliant for a free app.

SHOP WONDERLAND 歐洲名店坊

I used this app to help me do the pop up advertising. Very easy to use, simple, quick done by only a few minutes. Also, it’s a free app. No invisible charge. Great! Nice app.

Jamila Scarves

Great app. I use it on all of my ecommerce stores. Works flawlessly. Great details and options to customize.