SmartPopup: Promotion Popup

Reduce abandoned carts and promote all significant event

Price: Free

The Retail Zone

Location India
Time spent using app About 2 years

I have been using this app since the start of my store on Shopify, and it gives great results. amazing app everyone should use it.

Só Pescador

Location Brazil

app fantastico, fácil de usar e muito eficaz. O layout do popup é bem desenvolvido e não atrapalha o visual e usabilidade do site, mesmo no mobile.

12Cups

Location Saudi Arabia
Time spent using app About 2 hours

i used this app to help me do popup. i really like it does design. it would be nice if it did popup better

BARE FACE

Location Australia

It's great!! Exactly what I needed for a new small business just started! Believe it is going to help us grow!! THANKS

Coffee & Jesus

Location Colombia

Useful app, thank you so much for making this for free. Useful app, thank you so much for making this for free.

wat? Apparel

Location Germany

Does what it should do. Runs perfect und is super customizable for our needs. Two thumbs up! We have it in two shops running and use it as an information tool for events.

Póstverslun.is

Location Iceland

Very easy to use in my view. Worked well for me and I recommend this app. I will use it from now on.

cookeasy.my

Location Malaysia

I had a challenge not able to cover the delivery of all zone. This app solved my problem without any additional cost to just pop-up a message/notice to our buyer so they don't proceed.

very easy to use app too.

thanks for providing this app for free.

Gifts 247

Location Australia
Time spent using app 43 minutes

I used this app to create my first pop promotional window . it was easy as. its nice to see a free app that can be so affective

inoutlet

Location Jordan

wow very nice app and easy to use many thanks guys , it's what i was looking for and it's free :) :):)