Promotion Popup by Secomapp

Promotion Popup by Secomapp

by Secomapp

Reduce abandoned carts and promote all significant event

Sleep Zone

Really easy to use, and love the templates a lot, and I can flavor the apperance and functions by editting the HTML code, which makes this even stronger! Love it!

Axa Lock Center- Todo en puertas contra incendios, cerraduras digitales, chapas de alta seguridad, candados, bisagras, cajas fuertes, herrajes y herramientas.

this app is the best forme, it is hlpme in my promotions that i have in my shop, i recomended this app 1000000%

Silk Phoenix

Would like to see an option to remove the shop now button. If the code is applied automatically, the button is misleading and redundant. App was easy to install and use and I like it.

Golifeogenic

I used this amazing app to create various types of discount codes. The beauty of this app is it provides readymade templates as well as customized if we want to create which is a very helpful tool. The only thing I would like to suggest to improvise is, please give more template options so as to give a range of selection. I love this app. It gives me peace of mind to play around with discount promotion and change at any time. Thank you, developers! Great job!

Be Ready

I like the options of pop up displays. The pop ups are frequent but you can set it to what you want. I have received a few views to the store.

Urbopaws

I've used the app to create a promo code on our online store. It help me out a lot as it was my first time.
Perhaps the only thing I would suggest is to vary the lapse time, as it only pops out every 1 hour and usually clients are no there for so long.

Widget-Stores

c'est vraiment top, je m'en sert souvent pour mon site internet !!
je recommande vraiment ça pourrais vraiment aider.

GlassWicks

how good is this? is so good am sure about this

The Tuscan Kitchen

Great app. Solved all problems with the Shopify limitations and would highly recommend it to anyone using other less intuitive and expensive apps!

levlee

i just installed this awesome app. easy to create campaign and a lot of theme to choose, the best parts is totally free,