Promotion Popup by Secomapp

Promotion Popup by Secomapp

by Secomapp

Reduce abandoned carts and promote all significant event

Jamila Scarves

Great app. I use it on all of my ecommerce stores. Works flawlessly. Great details and options to customize.

My Top Mart

Its amazing! It Helped me a lot!
Loved the popups, fast and does not fail.
Could you guys upload more templates?

Maharishi Ayurveda

i used this app its pretty good for my up selling and it also increased my monthly revenue i also recommend this app for popup

EnvieSoi

I just started using the app today, but so far so good! I look forward to using it moving forward!!!

Babies Clothing Online

I love this app. It provided me the option to do a popup for promotional offer. It is very easy to use and the interface is user friendly. It also provides the option for choosing of templates which is a plus.

Mi Tees, LLC

I used this app to create a pop-up on my home page to notify my customers of possible delays due to COVID-19. Very easy to use and was exactly what I was looking for. I highly recommend!

NiftyCooks

Great simple pop up that fulfills my needs on my site. Would recommend this app to everyone. Good job!

FLAME FAME BOUTIQUE

The App was easy to use and setup, perfect for our candle small business. I liked the customisable options.

HomeCareWholesale

The Coming Soon app was the only app that was suitable for exactly what. wanted to accomplish. It has a built-in countdown clock to build launch & drop anticipation.

This is the ideal app for store who want to have go dark between 'limited edition'...

Infinite Air Track

This app is very amazing and it is good for advertising, let try it for you and it would very good for your shop