Promotion Popup by Secomapp

Promotion Popup by Secomapp

by Secomapp

Reduce abandoned carts and promote all significant event

HAND SAVER

Awesome app!!!!!!!!!! Easy to use and install and have lots of options even it's free. I'm going to stick with it

MISS EANNAN

I just love it, it soo easy to use, I recommend it. I have it for just 2 days and I think I'm going to stick with it.

Tamed Strands

This app helped me so much. Easy and fast. I am definitely telling my collegues.

SmallDogStore

There is plenty of things to customize in this pop, i really like the custom hover color for button links.

SumoSVG

Just like it, simple, and effective, it's what I'm looking for, thanks.

Hopefully there are more such apps

CaseroPeru.com

Muy buena app, facil de manejar, y con varias opciones de confirguracion. Ayuda mucho en la retencion y promociones.

Security Doctors

Love it. Excellente to offer and generate new sales. The link with the email is awesome. Satisfied customer

Romanelli Eventi

Great up, ilike too much. very helpfull. i will suggest to use it because it is easy to manage and at same time free. Congatulation guys.

ALL OF FAKE

Ortima app funzionale intuitiva per adesso sembra che funzioni bene tutto ok nella norma grazie ancora

Regala Flora

great app. free and customizable, good things, thanks, leaving a review because i liked it very much.