SmartPopup: Promotion Popup

Reduce abandoned carts and promote all significant event

Price: Free

Modified Decals

Time spent using app About 22 hours

its' so easy to use, i love it. i can't wait to get some feedback on if it's going to produce more sales )

Blue Vision Co.

Location Brazil
Time spent using app 28 minutes

Great help for my store, i hope it increases my sales a lot! Congratulations for the good job guys!

Petula

Location Mexico

Easy to use, works great!!! No issues installing it and running the application. Easy to configure and personalize.

Photome

Location Ireland
Time spent using app About 5 hours

This is a very easy app to use. It has a good selection of templates or you can make your own. A++++

Atlas Wear Official

UPDATE: Brian Lee helped me extremely quickly, was nice, and fixed a couple really specific details on my site. Outstanding customer service, great app.

ORIGINAL: lightweight best for free. html not necessary but helps a LOT. design it for mobile and ur good. Otherwise gotta futz w the site html

Home Tools & More.....

Location Italy
Time spent using app About 2 months

I like it. Thanks , smart and easy to set up .Nice popups to customize.Great idea for homepage!!!!!!

Beachym

Location Vietnam
Time spent using app About 1 month

free good app, althought the preset is not variant and don't look good. But anyway, i like this app.

Hooahh Audio

Easy to use and does exactly what I need it to do. Would help if there were more choices for a custom design.

Sukku Collective

Location Indonesia

All the business really should have this app on their shopify. Friendly-user and helps us to trigger visitor become our customer!!

DCK Merchandise

Location Ireland

A fantastic store add-on, very grateful it is free! It has added a lot of value to my store. I would recommend!