Promotion Popup by Secomapp

Promotion Popup by Secomapp

by Secomapp

Reduce abandoned carts and promote all significant event

Ky Ky Kids

easy to use, best app for popups. Good support. I had been trying to find one with useable templates for a while and this one is by far the best

Unfortunately some others only gave 1-2 templates.

July 14, 2019

Thanks you so much for your review. We are happy when you are happy, if you run into any problem just send us an email to support@secomapp.com

M Z Baby World

3 stars for now just started working with this app will come back and adjust my review once I see how it works. What I have to say now is that its really easy to use and setup for my first Pop Up only took me about 15-20 minutes.

July 14, 2019

Thanks for your review and thank you for using our app in such a long time without running into any problem. If you think our app could be improved somehow, please don't hesitate to write us a line

Bonidee

Assez pratique, l'appli est simple d'utilisation, cependant la saisi est un peu compliqué

July 14, 2019

Thanks for your review. If you confuse about any app features, please contact us by sending an email to support@secomapp.com, we are happy to solve your problem.

Valley Ring Works

I gave three stars because the anoying scrolling ad bar at the bottom so of putting ;( 5 stars for the app itself, it does what it says..

July 14, 2019

Thank you for your review. We appreciate your feedback and would definitely update the app back-end to make users like you feel more comfortable.