Promotion Popup by Secomapp

Promotion Popup by Secomapp

by Secomapp

Reduce abandoned carts and promote all significant event

Post Haste Express

To be totally honest, the app is just OK. I believe there are better solutions available. The templates are not great and difficult to customize. Overally, I'd give this 4 stars max.

HBJ Glam Studio

I NEEDED A STANDARD POP-UP OG A GRAPHIC DESIGN, STILL LEARNING HOW TO MOVE TEXT AROUND BUT OTHER THAN THAT ITS EASY TO USE

JAMESTOWN EYEWEAR

great great
great greatgreat greatgreat greatgreat greatgreat greatgreat greatgreat greatgreat greatgreat greatgreat greatgreat great

The Wholesome Table

Exactly what we're looking for. Easy to use and create promos and other marketing stuff. I hope to get more templates in the future.

ZeroCalories

Es fantástica y fácil de usar. Me encantó usarla ya que es muy sencilla y gusta a los clientes bastante

MERLOD

Very good APP,perfect fou all uses,thank you,Very good APP,perfect fou all uses,thank you,Very good APP,perfect fou all uses,thank you,

Boulesnam

تطبيق رائع لقد عجبني كثير والآن أنا تحت التجربة ولكن يظهر أنه جيد من حيث المبدأ والمنظرويستحق 5نجوم

Ontario Popping Corn

Great app, easy to use! I downloaded it and within 15 minutes I had a popup that looked great and helped my store.

WISAKI ONLINE STORE

Great App. I used to it to grab more attention on, and promote the products I wanted to move real fast. Great Job!

Bandolier Phones

Easy to use and definitely one of the best looking template selections I have seen. Love my new pop ups!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6