Promotion Popup by Secomapp

Promotion Popup by Secomapp

by Secomapp

Reduce abandoned carts and promote all significant event

Clinkorz

Would love if there was just a pop up option for in store notifications. As a small business owner and artist, I like to give updates like store closings without taking my store down completely. Having a more blank template would be super helpful for delay announcements and vacation modes!

Chatham Care, PC

Really quick and easy to use. We use it as a news notification. It works well and did not take long to publish!

Springer Garden

It works! User friendly. Easily edit. Great for beginners hope the design/font can be more delightful, can match the store theme.

Dutch-Medispa

I have used this for my discount promotion and works really well. Love this app .. just a suggestion need to be little more mobile friendly. All the best

Purus Labs

I like this app. It functions well. I love the feature where it minimizes to a "special offer" button that shows up on every page. I just wish that it had more customizable options (like more fonts), so that it would match my page a little bit better.

ATMA.CReation

Thanks for doing this, I have this active. I wish it was a bit easier to simply add a background image and bottom text

Maret Joyería Mexicana

me encanta la aplicación hasta este momento, me gusta como se ve y es fácil de utilizar. Lo mejor de todo es que es GRATIS

www.grocart.ae

Very helpful, simple and easy I will use it again ..............................................................

HIGHTIDE STORE DTLA

I used this app because it was free and simple. Did not use any design templates as I did not like them and didn't fit our brand. Still I was able to create a custom-designed "image" as a pop up.

Man About Town

Easy to use app. You can upload custom background as well.
Although, i wish the background had more creative options in the feed.
Overall it is a good experience

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8