Promotion Popup by Secomapp

Promotion Popup by Secomapp

by Secomapp

Reduce abandoned carts and promote all significant event

Springer Garden

It works! User friendly. Easily edit. Great for beginners hope the design/font can be more delightful, can match the store theme.

Dutch-Medispa

I have used this for my discount promotion and works really well. Love this app .. just a suggestion need to be little more mobile friendly. All the best

Purus Labs

I like this app. It functions well. I love the feature where it minimizes to a "special offer" button that shows up on every page. I just wish that it had more customizable options (like more fonts), so that it would match my page a little bit better.

ATMA.CReation

Thanks for doing this, I have this active. I wish it was a bit easier to simply add a background image and bottom text

Maret Joyería Mexicana

me encanta la aplicación hasta este momento, me gusta como se ve y es fácil de utilizar. Lo mejor de todo es que es GRATIS

www.grocart.ae

Very helpful, simple and easy I will use it again ..............................................................

HIGHTIDE STORE DTLA

I used this app because it was free and simple. Did not use any design templates as I did not like them and didn't fit our brand. Still I was able to create a custom-designed "image" as a pop up.

Man About Town

Easy to use app. You can upload custom background as well.
Although, i wish the background had more creative options in the feed.
Overall it is a good experience

Fudo Boards

4 STARS, WISH THERE WAS A LITTLE BIT MORE EDITING TOOL TO MOVE THE IMAGES AROUND OR RESIZE THE IMAGES EASIER OTHER THAN THAT WORKS GREAT!

juanpedropasabay

Very user friendly free and very helpful works as advertised love it.. did i mention its free.. hehe, Thank you for making this..

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7