Promotion Popup by Secomapp

Promotion Popup by Secomapp

by Secomapp

Reduce abandoned carts and promote all significant event

Fudo Boards

4 STARS, WISH THERE WAS A LITTLE BIT MORE EDITING TOOL TO MOVE THE IMAGES AROUND OR RESIZE THE IMAGES EASIER OTHER THAN THAT WORKS GREAT!

juanpedropasabay

Very user friendly free and very helpful works as advertised love it.. did i mention its free.. hehe, Thank you for making this..

L.R. Born

Very userful when comes to show some promotional items. First impression when it comes to design pop up It is very easy to use and design. There are some template ready to use. I hope there are more available template to us.

Lovely’s Bling~N~Things

I used this app to create a popup... it was user friendly. Can't wait to see if it helps with cart abandonment.

Quarantineum

I have just started using this and it looks really good. I like that it's free, so I can try without cost or commitment.

Post Haste Express

To be totally honest, the app is just OK. I believe there are better solutions available. The templates are not great and difficult to customize. Overally, I'd give this 4 stars max.

HBJ Glam Studio

I NEEDED A STANDARD POP-UP OG A GRAPHIC DESIGN, STILL LEARNING HOW TO MOVE TEXT AROUND BUT OTHER THAN THAT ITS EASY TO USE

JAMESTOWN EYEWEAR

great great
great greatgreat greatgreat greatgreat greatgreat greatgreat greatgreat greatgreat greatgreat greatgreat greatgreat great

The Wholesome Table

Exactly what we're looking for. Easy to use and create promos and other marketing stuff. I hope to get more templates in the future.

ZeroCalories

Es fantástica y fácil de usar. Me encantó usarla ya que es muy sencilla y gusta a los clientes bastante

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7