Promotion Popup by Secomapp

Promotion Popup by Secomapp

by Secomapp

Reduce abandoned carts and promote all significant event

ATMA.CReation

Thanks for doing this, I have this active. I wish it was a bit easier to simply add a background image and bottom text

Maret Joyería Mexicana

me encanta la aplicación hasta este momento, me gusta como se ve y es fácil de utilizar. Lo mejor de todo es que es GRATIS

www.grocart.ae

Very helpful, simple and easy I will use it again ..............................................................

HIGHTIDE STORE DTLA

I used this app because it was free and simple. Did not use any design templates as I did not like them and didn't fit our brand. Still I was able to create a custom-designed "image" as a pop up.

Man About Town

Easy to use app. You can upload custom background as well.
Although, i wish the background had more creative options in the feed.
Overall it is a good experience

Fudo Boards

4 STARS, WISH THERE WAS A LITTLE BIT MORE EDITING TOOL TO MOVE THE IMAGES AROUND OR RESIZE THE IMAGES EASIER OTHER THAN THAT WORKS GREAT!

juanpedropasabay

Very user friendly free and very helpful works as advertised love it.. did i mention its free.. hehe, Thank you for making this..

L.R. Born

Very userful when comes to show some promotional items. First impression when it comes to design pop up It is very easy to use and design. There are some template ready to use. I hope there are more available template to us.

Lovely’s Bling~N~Things

I used this app to create a popup... it was user friendly. Can't wait to see if it helps with cart abandonment.

Quarantineum

I have just started using this and it looks really good. I like that it's free, so I can try without cost or commitment.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7