Promotion Popup by Secomapp

Promotion Popup by Secomapp

by Secomapp

Reduce abandoned carts and promote all significant event

Ontario Popping Corn

Great app, easy to use! I downloaded it and within 15 minutes I had a popup that looked great and helped my store.

WISAKI ONLINE STORE

Great App. I used to it to grab more attention on, and promote the products I wanted to move real fast. Great Job!

Bandolier Phones

Easy to use and definitely one of the best looking template selections I have seen. Love my new pop ups!

Gyminie

It’s good and is actually working I used it on my store for pop ups and the app is doing its job I love it

Block 4 Elements

I like this app, this is my 1st time! It makes it easy to navigate and guides you through. I want to learn more.

Love Token US

For a FREE app, you really can't complain about anything. It does exactly what you need it to and has some great customizations and tweaks to make it work for you. We use this all the time to:

- Have a POPUP on our site every 3-5 min to remind customers about a sale in cased they missed it featured on the homepage
- Have a POPUP to display a coupon code for sitewide promotions

I Am Jeii

It's easy to use and figure out...Conveniently placed and well planned. I have faced no problems with it so far..

curvecart

bestProvide some detail about what you did or did not enjoy about using this app. Your comments can help other merchants decide whether to use this app.

Max's Eco Friends

I really like this app for a variety of reasons. It is very simple to use and has a variety of features. I have used it twice now. First, I used it to promote a sale I ran and it converted a significant amount of my current customers for a product to a higher priced item. Second, I am currently using the app for a disclaimer to all my customers that I will not be able to ship the month of december and new orders coming in will have to wait. I like that regardless of what page they land on I can have it set to pop up automatically.

The reason for 4 stars is the limited amount of templates. It seems all the templates are strictly promotion based where, as I mentioned above, there are other uses for a message to pop up. For example, it would be nice to have a template that allows you to pop up a message asking customers to leave a review if they're satisfied, read your terms and conditions of shipping, read your about us page if you want more people to for whatever reason, etc etc. The list goes on for the other reasons you would want people to read something first on your page.

All in all I like the app and recommend it.

BESTA

Pretty user-friendly app with attractive popups. One feature it is missing (which was present in the app I used previously, which was dropped from Shopify), is the ability to copy an existing popup. This means whenever you need to create a new popup, you either have to start over from scratch or edit an existing popup. This basic functionality (replicating popups) should be added to the app asap.

Previous 1 3 4 5