Promotion Popup by Secomapp

Promotion Popup by Secomapp

by Secomapp

Reduce abandoned carts and promote all significant event

I Am Jeii

It's easy to use and figure out...Conveniently placed and well planned. I have faced no problems with it so far..

curvecart

bestProvide some detail about what you did or did not enjoy about using this app. Your comments can help other merchants decide whether to use this app.

Max's Eco Friends

I really like this app for a variety of reasons. It is very simple to use and has a variety of features. I have used it twice now. First, I used it to promote a sale I ran and it converted a significant amount of my current customers for a product to a higher priced item. Second, I am currently using the app for a disclaimer to all my customers that I will not be able to ship the month of december and new orders coming in will have to wait. I like that regardless of what page they land on I can have it set to pop up automatically.

The reason for 4 stars is the limited amount of templates. It seems all the templates are strictly promotion based where, as I mentioned above, there are other uses for a message to pop up. For example, it would be nice to have a template that allows you to pop up a message asking customers to leave a review if they're satisfied, read your terms and conditions of shipping, read your about us page if you want more people to for whatever reason, etc etc. The list goes on for the other reasons you would want people to read something first on your page.

All in all I like the app and recommend it.

BESTA

Pretty user-friendly app with attractive popups. One feature it is missing (which was present in the app I used previously, which was dropped from Shopify), is the ability to copy an existing popup. This means whenever you need to create a new popup, you either have to start over from scratch or edit an existing popup. This basic functionality (replicating popups) should be added to the app asap.

overstocktarget

I started using today. I will eventually know better once customers start reacting to it. Sometime they frown at popups. Thanks anyways!

Timberline Tack - and Scoot Boot Adventures!

Gets the job done with pretty good looking pop-ups but editing does some goofy things. If you delete too many characters you lose formatting and button graphics. Also could really use a copy feature. If it had one I could copy a popup and then edit it. This way if I screw it up I don't have to start over at step 1

bObles.dk

Quick and easy to use! Popup looks nice and works the second you publish it! Would surely recommend!

Git Er Dun

So for it has been easy to work with, the real test will be to see how it work on the site. Thanks for creating something we can all use.

Bass Rage

I was wondering how to setup the "when to show popup again" time. It's in hours. Can't we use minutes too? If not, that would be really great if that feature is added.

Superhero material

Writing this review to keep using this amazing app! nice, functional and extremely user-friendly. Thanks, Secomapp!!
Had a really good experience

Previous 1 3 4 5