Promotion Popup by Secomapp

Promotion Popup by Secomapp

by Secomapp

Reduce abandoned carts and promote all significant event

Golifeogenic

I used this amazing app to create various types of discount codes. The beauty of this app is it provides readymade templates as well as customized if we want to create which is a very helpful tool. The only thing I would like to suggest to improvise is, please give more template options so as to give a range of selection. I love this app. It gives me peace of mind to play around with discount promotion and change at any time. Thank you, developers! Great job!

Be Ready

I used this app to help me promote my discounts on n new online shop. It walked be through each step. I love the con down option. I can't wait to check out my shop to see the display!

Urbopaws

I've used the app to create a promo code on our online store. It help me out a lot as it was my first time.
Perhaps the only thing I would suggest is to vary the lapse time, as it only pops out every 1 hour and usually clients are no there for so long.

Widget-Stores

c'est vraiment top, je m'en sert souvent pour mon site internet !!
je recommande vraiment ça pourrais vraiment aider.

GlassWicks

how good is this? is so good am sure about this

The Tuscan Kitchen

Great app. Solved all problems with the Shopify limitations and would highly recommend it to anyone using other less intuitive and expensive apps!

levlee

i just installed this awesome app. easy to create campaign and a lot of theme to choose, the best parts is totally free,

G Street Bath & Beauty

simple and easy to get set up,even without any technical skills. Nice templates to choose from. I would recommend it to anyone looking for an app like this.

Melting Cocaine™

Love it and very quick to set up. I will use this app for this holiday season and more. Could be the deal closer I needed

hwcostumes

ukgthjvfgfhjhj,hmjhfdghjkhfdfxsvcvhfghfhfncbdbxfxbvrdxjfxrsdgzxzgnhjgjhvfgcnhgfcghchchgchtchtdhtdhdtdthd

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 30 31