SmartPopup: Promotion Popup

Price: Free
Rating (4.8)
4.8
October 9, 2022

Estupenda aplicación! Fácil de instalar y fácil de usar! En unos minutos estaba funcionando correctamente en mi tienda Shopify.

AcomplementA
Spain
Time spent using app: About 1 month
May 28, 2022

Aplicativo muito bom. Estou gostando bastante. Fácil de usar, limpo, da forma que eu gosto. Receomendo.

Digorestte
Brazil
Time spent using app: About 2 hours
April 14, 2022

Brian Lee is awesome! If i have got a question he solves the problems immediately! I recommend it to everyone , helpful app, nice staff!

Gavrossfashion
Hungary
Time spent using app: About 2 months
December 5, 2021

Really perfect. and it's free!
Using it to remind users at the discounts available and the bulk discounts

Broeken Binkie
Netherlands
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
November 15, 2021

We are using this app to create a custom popup for Holiday shoppers. The app is super easy to set up and looks great. We had an initial issue where our image was appearing offset when viewed on mobile and the tech support team was super fast to make it work perfectly. Thank you for the high quality FREE app!

RAD Children's Furniture
Time spent using app: 4 days
November 6, 2021

this is useful app for popup and free app, I like it, SmarPopup is user friendly app.I recommend it to others

bambursa
Turkey
Time spent using app: 17 days
October 19, 2021

Easy and useful app! I had experienced some troubles after updated my shopify theme but the support was great.

Dipinto Ad Arte
Italy
Time spent using app: 1 day
September 7, 2021

Thanks the app is useful. Using it for quite sometime and the best it is free. IT takes sometime to understand on how to populate but support from Brian was good.

Best Robotic Vacuum Cleaner | Home Cleaning Robot
India
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
August 3, 2021

Very handy and easy to use! We had what we were after in minutes + Support was very quick to respond

Peggy Peg Shop Australia
Time spent using app: 5 days
Edited June 15, 2021

I installed this app 06/13/2021 for the purpose of promoting events within my store. What I really like about the app that it performs just as you set it up to appear with many templates to make a choice from or even upload your own. What I would like if you could change the text color and I have asked for assistance but none at all. Gave access to theme and apps that was requested by email by the name of ( Brian ) and still No help. It still has the same look. Wanted a Red background with white text letter's. Updated Review: Thank you for fixing the text color and looks Great! 5 Stars

Trendy Hand Designed Jewelry