Hype ‑ Social Proof Urgency

Social Proof, Sales Pop ups Urgency , Trust Badge

$4.99/month. 14-day free trial.

Threeface

Great app and great assistance! Problems solved in less than 3 minutes. Keep going this way, congratulations!

Simple WFH

This app was easy to set up and quick to use on my website. Excellent support. Liran was able to troubleshoot a little bug which was rectified quickly. Looking forward to seeing how this will evolve.

Trendy World

One of the best apps out there! Definitely recommend if you want to boost up your sales. Also, customer support is just phenomenal!

Tinted Square

Excellent app--simple, lightweight, and does exactly what it is supposed to. Customer support is phenomenal. I reached out for help and got my problem solved within hours. Highly recommend!

HighEndGrillers

This app is as good as it gets for social proof on product pages. simple, clean and the easiest to install. Job well done!

JETSET SQUAD

I used this app to draw in more sales. did exactly what I needed it to do and the customer support is amazing, very fast!

Pets Zion

Very nice app does exactly what it says here and the support team is extremely helpful. Full 5 stars

Millions of Ways

Installed the app, super easy to use, looks great on the store... had a question, the developer came back to me almost instantly to help and problem solved! Great service, great app

Bad Witch

Customer service is so fast and helpful! Really recommend. The app looks very smooth and tidy on our website. Very happy.

Ayuda Lift

Super easy to use and very customisable - you can even upload your own icon! I had some issues with the app showing up on my store, support was very fast to resolve it and very friendly. Highly recommend!

Previous 1 3