Hype ‑ Social Proof Urgency

Social Proof, Sales Pop ups Urgency , Trust Badge

$4.99/month. 14-day free trial.

BrillareUS

Great App! I had a chance to download this app for my website and was really amazed by the functionality of the app. Awesome admins that you can trust. This is definitely the best app for social proof purposes.

URBANE Jewelry

This app is very easy to use and works very well. Customer service is great, I really recommend this app!

Big Bag Wolf

Its a nice app, and the support is amazing. They really helped us out in every step of creating a campaign. Thank you

My Urban One

I really liked the app. It's easy, simple and the customer service is great!
The emojies of the apps are also cool.

Skullflow

What a great App! I really liked the emojies that you can choose and also the customer service is amazing !

Off The Wall Accessories OTW

So far this is doing what I want it to. The online help was fantastic and had me set up in minutes and stayed on the line while I worked out what was going wrong using screen shots to guide me. I will leave an update when I see if it helps with conversions but definitely worth a try and not one you need to mess about with your coding either.

Bohemian Shrine

I really like the app for 2 main reason:
1. It's very easy to use.
2. You can change the emojies that you want.

GAFELL

Works well on desktop, but does not display properly on mobile, if they can fix that will be worth trying again.

- they fixed it so working on mobile now.

moonlightbuddy

Wonderful App! Does what it says, Increase and improve the store conversions. Well done team. Support is awesome!

Baby Huggers

Love the app and how easy it is to use it add liveliness to the shopping experience and on top of that great customer support!