Hype ‑ Social Proof Urgency

Social Proof, Sales Pop ups Urgency , Trust Badge

$4.99/month. 14-day free trial.

Style Cheat

Great App, really user friendly, so easy to set up and helpful chat feature. Ive already noticed an increase in sales!

Ricky

Blown away by two things here folks.

1. The actual functionality of the app. It was exactly what I was looking for and works so effortlessly - a real breeze to get it started.

2. The response time from Liran was lightening quick. Within 10 minutes I had a reply to my query and in a further 10 minutes he made the fix I requested. What fab service.

So pleased I found Hype and would recommend it for all others.

SPIRIT - beauty excellence

This app provides a great little feature and enhances the overall customer experience. Setting it up is super easy and you are ready to go right away. I had a small issue displaying the app properly on my storefront on mobile devices. Got fixed within minutes after contacting support. To sum it all up: this app is awesome!

Nobita Shop

Edit;

Support was super friendly and fast ( really fast ), answered regarding my concern and fixed my issue in a few.

Top support i'd say, and overall great app. Looking forward for that GIF support :P

La 3 Online

me funciona muy bien y es atractivo visualmente, muchas gracias al equipo que me ayudo con las dudas y la instalación.

Qstomize.com

Another great app by WooHoo!

Really useful and definitely something we’ve noticed through our A/B testing our customers really like

And it’s free so nothing to lose

Air Bonsai

Cool app! I activated it on my store yesterday, it's mobile-friendly and saves a lot of space by placing the social proof widget on top of the product image! this way I can keep my add to cart button above the fold on mobile which is exactly what I was aiming for, and it's definitely a best practice for increasing mobile conversion rate :D

Jasmin's Zodiac Charms

The inline social proof is amazing! It's much better than the intrusive popovers that other apps offer and it looks amazing in my store. Took me 5 minutes to set up everything. Thank you and keep rocking!!

1 3 Next