Hype ‑ Social Proof Urgency

Social Proof, Sales Pop ups Urgency , Trust Badge

$4.99/month. 14-day free trial.

Ricky

Blown away by two things here folks.

1. The actual functionality of the app. It was exactly what I was looking for and works so effortlessly - a real breeze to get it started.

2. The response time from Liran was lightening quick. Within 10 minutes I had a reply to my query and in a further 10 minutes he made the fix I requested. What fab service.

So pleased I found Hype and would recommend it for all others.

SPIRIT - beauty excellence

This app provides a great little feature and enhances the overall customer experience. Setting it up is super easy and you are ready to go right away. I had a small issue displaying the app properly on my storefront on mobile devices. Got fixed within minutes after contacting support. To sum it all up: this app is awesome!

Nobita Shop

Edit;

Support was super friendly and fast ( really fast ), answered regarding my concern and fixed my issue in a few.

Top support i'd say, and overall great app. Looking forward for that GIF support :P

La 3 Online

me funciona muy bien y es atractivo visualmente, muchas gracias al equipo que me ayudo con las dudas y la instalación.

Qstomize.com

Another great app by WooHoo!

Really useful and definitely something we’ve noticed through our A/B testing our customers really like

And it’s free so nothing to lose

Air Bonsai

Cool app! I activated it on my store yesterday, it's mobile-friendly and saves a lot of space by placing the social proof widget on top of the product image! this way I can keep my add to cart button above the fold on mobile which is exactly what I was aiming for, and it's definitely a best practice for increasing mobile conversion rate :D

Jasmin's Zodiac Charms

The inline social proof is amazing! It's much better than the intrusive popovers that other apps offer and it looks amazing in my store. Took me 5 minutes to set up everything. Thank you and keep rocking!!

1 3 Next