ONE+ Sales Pop Ups, SMS, Email

by Proof Factor One

Sales Pop, Spin Wheel, Email+Pop Ups+Discounts Newsletter Mail

Cobra Magic - Modern Mentalism Devices

Losha Collections

Firstly, I want to say that customer service was brilliant. I had Alice who helped me with everything when I was starting from scratch. She notified me errors that I did not see. Also I have been able to make newsletters and coupons which I'm absolutely grateful for! Unfortunate thing was I had a few customers that would not get what's been created here as they have subscribed earlier so I would have to email them individual if they would like to subscribe again to get the opportunity. Other than that, I am so happy to have found this app and to see 5 star reviews from every person using Shopify! Alice, you are brilliant and keep up that amazing customer service skill you provide!

BeardTrends

App is very friendly, Very helpful Stuff! Recommended + !!
Multiple types of campaigns, I can see more conversions since started with this app!

Prettybougiething

This app is amazing, it has a lot to offer and is very helpful for my business & The customer service is great!

Alessia's Boutique

this app is great , it has everything i need for my store , A++ customer service! Thank you for your help Alice!

Pershella Collection

This app is amazing. Friendly user and they have free great designs. Ms. Angelina - their customer support is really helpful and nice. I highly recommend this app to everyone. So thankful I have discovered this app.

Shaken & Stirred

My goodness, I can't begin to tell you how amazing this app is! More importantly, how amazing the customer service team is. Absolutely fantastic, couldn't be happier with the functionalities of the app!

Loja Egomes Digital

Aplicativo maravilhoso, recursos incríveis e ainda nos disponibilizam uma conta inicial com praticamente todos os recursos maravilhosos, sem contar que o suporte é maravilhoso e rápido! Obrigado...

TheCreditHandler

I like the app it does everything that you need it to do to grow your business and there customer service is on point.

The Big V Project

Amazing App! And the support chat is extremely helpful, plus they get back to you in a timely manner. Highly recommend!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 47 48