ONE+ Pop Ups & Email Marketing

ONE+ Pop Ups & Email Marketing

by ONE+

SMS+Abandonment Protector Email+Pop Ups, Newsletter Spin+Wheel

Kailani Swimwear Store

Had some issues with the app and the CSR's were really helpful, they answered all my questions in a timely manner. Completely recommend it!

Oui-JeJouis

The customer service is great and the app saves you a fortune. Everything you need in one app and the user interface is so easy it makes it perfect for start ups.

Download GoGo!

When I had to submit my work after the holidays, they spent a lot of time helping me, even though they were on vacation.
Thanks to them, it looks like we will be able to produce a finished product that meets our requirements. My heartfelt thanks!
The application was very well done and achieved most of the desired functions. I am sure the functionality will be improved in the future.

Creations By Bek

This app has a lot of very user friendly features! It was easy to set up and has lots of different design options to choose from and customize. Also very helpful and quick customer assistance !

Isha Brand

Rosy with ONE was ABSOLUTELY amazing with assisting my with my issue. She was very helpful and attentive to the needs for fixing my problem. She walk me through step by step and made the necessary changes for the pop up to run smoothly on my website. I highly recommend this company for all your e-commerce needs.

Taaseens

So far I found this app is absolutely amazing. Very very customized. Works perfectly til now as I tested few times. Top level app that I found.

Only Opal Designs

This app has so many features! If you aren't sure about something, they have great customer service too!

Mikaela

5 points. I recommend this application. The app works very well, and the online support is very helpful.

confiseriebonbon

Une application super pratique et un service client super sympa, très pro et surtout très efficace. Merci beaucoup.

Orion

Our team finds this app to be professional and user friendly. The customer support team is very quick and responsive.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 60 61