ONE+ Sales Pop Ups, SMS, Email

ONE+ Sales Pop Ups, SMS, Email

by Proof Factor One

Sales Pop, Spin Wheel Game, Email+Pop Ups+Discounts Newsletter

Jurassic Studio

I only started using this app recently, so I haven’t seen the long term benefits from it yet, but the support team is phenomenal. Pauline stayed 2 hours walking me through every step and process to maximize my usage for this app. I am looking forward to keep using it and to see my sales grow.

Paris Self Market

Great ! I love this app and all the features it's very helpful. I use the sales pop and it's perfectly matched with my store. thanks for the support

ROOZ Jewellery

the support team is exceptional. I have never experienced such support from any other platforms. they are always there, 24/7, so fast, so helpful, so lovely.
Thanks, Pauline!!

Giant'shophair

il team altamente qualificato e veloce nell'assistenza, ottimo, consiglio a tutti ti seguono alla perfezione

Gentle Day

Easy to use app. I used it for subscription coupon code, but it has more options. Quick service. All recommendations.

Bad To The Bones Biscuits

This app is pretty easy to use, and has a lot of flexibility. What really differentiates it from a lot of other Shopify apps is the service level is fantastic. It's not just the quick response, but the quality of the service people is terrific. They really know what they're doing. Sofia helped me, and got right to what i was looking for, sent me a picture of how to do it, and stayed with me to make sure i got it right! She was awesome, really exceptional.

Majestic Moons

Awesome app so far! Easy to use and plenty of options for when / if your company begins to scale. There are several different wheel options and you can customize to fit your specific store.

Score In Store

Very helpful customer support helping me integrate with Klaviyo! I was worried since Wheelio is no longer in the Shopify store but this app seems to work just as well (I still have to set up a campaign)

Juste Magique

Amazing app! all I need from a sales app! Also huge props to the support team, couldn't find the font I needed, they coded it in for me!

O&Gz Luxury Wear

this experience was amazing went so smooth especially with the live chat, i thought it would of been complicated but it was not at all so straight forward threw texting and anything i had trouble with a link was sent to me for minial confusion

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 37 38