Sales Pop Ups & Email Popups

Sales Pop Ups & Email Popups

by Proof Factor

Social Proof, Sales Pop, Newsletter Email Pop Ups & MailChimp

Chic Pulse Fashion

Amazing app! Super easy to use and customize, with excellent customer service! I will definitely keep this one!

Tuktukboutique

Excellent application and great technical support service. It allowed me to create the coupon pop-ups I needed.

Block 4 Elements

I have used the free coupon and email subscription to newsletter pop up. I’ve edited both and added my own picture, change the words and it’s really easy to change the sizing and color of the text. I even uploaded my logo to go on the tab or circle pop up. I needed to get emails so I to offer a pdf download which I saved on my SHOPIFY site in SETTINGS/FILES then I sent it to my email. This pop up works beautifully to get the potential customers attention and get them to give me their email address.

M Express®

Really great app , easily customizable and the customer service was nice and helpful......fully recommend!

Dasely

It is a friendly user app, and I like to work with that. But the most important for me is that they are ready to help almost right away. When I had some questions , Angelina replied me in a fast manner with a screen shots and advise. Also, I like the fact that I do not have to have another app like a mailchimp ( not now , at least ) for sending autorespond emails after customers sign up, for example.

YOUR KLOSET DESIRES

HIGHLY RECOMMEND WITH SOME HELP I WAS ABLE TO GET THE POP UPS THE WAY THAT I WANTED THE CUSTOMER SERVICE IS EXCELLENT ANGELINA WAS A GREAT HELP AND GREAT WAY TO KEEP CUSTOMERS ENGAGED

Le Socque

The customer help function was great, Anna was extremely helpful and provided us with some great suggestions. Highly recommended!

Slagan's Creations

Easy to use, user friendly and the chat was there to answer fast with no waiting! Highly recommended

Contadini della Pianura Veronese

Until now, it works. I did a simple pop up subscription banner. The customer help chat it's great and they're fast.

C&K Custom Creations

I use this app. It was a great addition to my store. They had instant help which helped me especially as a beginner.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 21 22