Sales Pop Ups & Email Popups

Sales Pop Ups & Email Popups

by Proof Factor

Social Proof, Sales Pop, Newsletter Email Pop Ups & MailChimp

EBAB T-Shirt Designs

I love this app for so many reasons. I appreciate the Chat Customer Service attentiveness. I also love the email popups and the templates.

Premium Aesthetics

Customer service was great. Was able to get my problem solved with Enea within 10 minutes. Saved so much time!

YOYOIPRO

Thanks ANN.The best customer service I've ever had! Thank you one by one to help me to complete the setting.

The Vintage Babe

So far So Good! I love the Chat Customer Service; They were able to walk me thru set up! The Pop Up Looks Great So far

CÜR

Customer service is important to me, as I am always working, 7 days a week. I was able to get live help on a Sunday at 2pm MST right away. Great work on providing excellent service to your customers. Also, the products are great

Gastro Memes Shop

Perfect and very fast Support. I can absolutly recomment this app. Very thankfull.....Thanks a lot!!!

OnFleekTO

This app is absolutely the best! Very simple to use but they also have live help which really saves a lot of time first time user very happy with my experience!!

cloudlinen

I am using this app for campaigns to collect E-Mail addresses of customers and its been a great tool since day one. I have had some questions and customisation requests (e.g. custom font), which was implemented within minutes. Their support is amazing! I am still using the unpaid version because I dont have a lot of traffic but if my traffic grew I would be very willing to pay for this app as well :)

INNOVASKO

I had issues I thought wouldn't get resolved. The app creator spoke to me directly and went the distance to have my needs met. Truly a great person. I'm intuitive and this guy is coming from the heart for sure. It's awesome to see there's people like this in the world. 5/5 - for sure!

Rouge La Marque.

I had guidance all the way through whilst using this app, it also has a lot of options and designs to chose from!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 16