Better Coupon & Sales Pop Ups

by Proof Factor

Social Proof, Sales & Email Pop Up, Discount Code, Coupon Code

JoyzBoutiques

joyzboutiques.com

This app is so so great, Ann from (proof factor) was able to put me through everything I need to know, answered all my question, very impressive, the pop message and everything, so nice.
Everyone should give them a try, it might help growing the business too.
Many thanks Ann.

November 19, 2019

Thank you for choosing Better Coupon & Sales Pop Ups! We are happy to get your store setup with social proof, recent sales notifications. Looking forward to building more trust with your customers and growing sales with you.

As always reach out anytime through our Live Chat for 1-on-1 support.

Galor-e

After trying different tools for creating opt-in coupon, this is the app I like.....so easy to use, and the support is great! I highly recommend this app for making ads campaign.

wildcraftedco

Love this app. I'm not sure yet if it will help sales but it's really easy to set up and support is great! Highly recommend.

Earth Sunflower

Amazing service - quick response. I love working with Ann, she is professional and listens to exactly what my issues are and resolves them within minutes. Highly recommend this app!

REJUV-E

This app does everything I want and it is super easy to use. Also, their support team has been excellent. Their support team has has been super helpful with the questions and requests I've asked. You can completely customize your pop up and what features you want out of all of them. 100% customizable. Highly recommend!

TCMAX

i use this app, I don't know how good it is yet been one day, but the service or should i say help that i have received is awesome. I hope I can grow my business so i can help them grow theres by paying for the services.

Gourmet Seafood Box

Originally I did have a problem with the configuration with MailChimp. But Ann from support was able to fix the problem right away. Now our business can automate the email marketing process, thanks to Ann.

The free plan is applicable if you have less than 1000 unique monthly visitors. So if you're just starting out, experiment with this app.

Kori Design

Above all - great and personal service. Thank you Ann.
As for the app itself - just right to the point. Simple setup, and very intuitive.
Highly recommended.
You can see it here:

Tadder PH

nice support! will test and observe the app and see if it works good.

Huepar

very good service and so cool of that app...........................................................

Previous 1 3 4