Sales Pop & Better Coupon Box

Sales Pop & Better Coupon Box

by Proof Factor

Social Proof, Sales Pop Up, Exit Intent, Beeketing Alternative

NoirBlvd

So far so good, I only use the new coupon box added with no branding, without a fee, would recommend this app, also it does have an accurate sales pop up for whoever's interested in that

Petzz Gallery

Added this to get a coupon pop up i like how the i get the email with the pop up and show sales to get social proof. good app would recommend.

PARCEL CASES

BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE BY FAR ! respond to your inquiries in seconds
would recommend it to everyone

Destined Gifts and Jewelry

Customer support is awesome! Messaged with Ann from the support team. She was incredibly patient and helpful.

M&SBestyShopee

I really like this application it looks very nice the Spin Whee, l and the supports online named ANN she is very helpful its easier to fix it when she helps me ..I Love it so much:) I recommend this app :)

Citrusee Women

I'm a small store, but Ann and her team took the time to help me get set-up the right way. I can't speak highly enough about the support. They helped me set up the Social Proof Pop Up and the Fortune wheel exit intent so that I can give out coupons while also collecting emails. Great app and free to use.

Busybug Kids Clothing

My store is new and small so i use the proof to show how many visitors are coming. i pay money for advertising and use this to get more out of it. plus i collect emails. good support!

Vivoree Baby

I wanted to add coupons to my store and this app allowed me to do it while also adding social proof. I like how I can set the pop up wheel to collect emails and also give out coupons for my store. Easy to set up and great customer service.

Lovely Creations Organics

I used this app to help me get more subscribers and sales. It's easy to set up and the support is really good (shout out to Ann). I recommend it for popups and getting more emails with social proof.

Cup'aCoffee Unlimited

I added the social proof like the aggergate user count on my site and it helps. my site is new so I think the pop ups help customers know im legit. hopefully it helps me get more sales

Previous 1 3