ProofFactor Social Proof PopUp

ProofFactor Social Proof PopUp

by Proof Factor

Social Proof, Sales Notifications, Email Pop Ups & Exit Intent

Satisfy Your Fetish Store

I used the app to get social proof on my new site and it did exactly what it said it would do. Its a great app if your just starting your business or rather you have an existing established business to help drive sales. I would recommend this app.

MyTyme

Very beautiful app I enjoy using the features. Have have a lot of visitors coming to my website now than before.

Bottle Rocket Pomade

I used this app for both social proof and to have a exit intent pop up. Social proof online is key I think - being a store and having to compete against a lot of other ppl out there, it's important that customers know your product is good. But the wheel also helps me increase sales and it looks great. I'm overall really happy!

bark alot

I'm trying to transition my store to online with Shopify. I get a lot of sales in my store, but I'm having a hard time getting sales online. In my city, people know and trust me. Online they don't. Proof Factor helps me feel like people can get to know me. ProofFactor gives me the social proof to help improve sales. I think it works.

Clothing Superb

I sell coffee and coffee products - it's what I do. I've been doing it for years. I just started selling online and I was surprised at how hard it was. But I'm getting my feet under me. Using an app to increase Social Proof this has been good - it allows me to show new customers that others have already purchased, I can increase my conversions and get more sales. Having proof on the site is a no brainer - it looks good and just works. I'd recommend.

Authenis Clothing

We knew from very early on that we needed to have social proof on our site and tested out a few apps. We like Proof Factor the most - the social proof plugin makes sense, it's not obtrusive, highly customizable and looks good. Can't ask for too much more.

Hudson Henry Baking Company

Works exactly as promised and most importantly, the customer service is amazing. Friendly, helpful, proactive.

ESSIO

Powerful social proof app especially that is free! Truly makes my site have that feeling of excitement while building confidence in my visitors to purchase. This app even offers a gamified email popup, all the essentials you need to increase conversions! Most importantly, Proof Factor's customer support is top notch, patient, very professional and prompt.

iPhone Gear Online

This app is amazing, simple and powerful. It offers tons of options to customize the look to match your store. The name of the game is conversions, and this app helps convert customers that would otherwise just add to your bounce rate. Give them the option of a discount before leaving, a discounted sale is better than a lost customer. Also, having social proof on your page is proven to have a psychological effect on customers. It creates that "what am I missing out on" feeling that you want them to have.

The support team is also super helpful and is quick to respond and jump into action with any questions or difficulties you may run into. I don't think I need to mention that a quick responding support team is imperative for any business. They go the extra mile to make sure you are happy.

I'd recommend everyone to have this on their page and watch your numbers rise!