ONE+ Pop Ups & Email Marketing

ONE+ Pop Ups & Email Marketing

by Proof Factor One

Email+Sales Pop Ups+SMS Text+Spin Wheel+MailChimp Newsletters

ROCCA 1870

We have just begun to use this app but we already understood this app is Very useful and intuitive, and great customer service!

Spelta Milano

Absolutely amazing! Even with the free plan you are able to set beautiful and effective campaigns, totally customizable on your needs. The very plus of this app is definitively the service provided: real assistance 24/7, support and advices through istant chat and completely helpful attitude towards specific needs. Highly recommended for small companies!

SILKYME

I noticed a small issue with their Sales page and I originally thought it was an unfair sales tactic, turned out it was a change in Shopify and the company quickly fixed it. On top of that their customer service is top notch. They have a live chat that answers all of your question RIGHT AWAY! The app is also converting amazingly for us. About 16% of my website visitors end up subscribing through this app! I am pretty happy with everything. Love this company and definitely recommend them!

Parents Are Human

World-class customer service even to a non-paying customer! Thank you, Kate :) If you're wondering if you can have a Shopify backend and have pop-ups show up on a WordPress (or other) frontend, you can easily inject their code onto any page that you'd like the notifications to show up on. Just go to Help > Install Pixel and pick one of the code injection options.

Lylakwonders

We have been trying to get a pop-up for our website and tried at least 5 different apps each with no success due to their limited free option choices, complicated integration method and they just didn't seem to merge well with our website LylakWonders. But this is an amazing app! We love it so much, the customization is great considering the fact that it is completely free and run by a small group, integration is super simple and you can view how the pop-up looks on your website whenever you want! It gives you automatic unique coupon codes and the customer service couldn't be better, they reply within minutes which is mind-blowing. We really love this app, 100% would recommend it. Also our customer service helper, Alice was amazing. She helped us solve our problems within minutes and gave us some great suggestions!

Microgreener Collective

A1 customer service. I don't know where you guys found Pauline but she helped me figure things out I didn't even know I needed. Customer service responds in a timely matter which is key for ecommerce brands.

Little Sweet Chic

This app is nothing short of amazing. So easy to use and the customer support is fantastic. Being someone who pays attention to the tiniest bit of detail, my number one concern was consistency and Pauline happened to point out inconsistencies that someone else would have missed. She was very friendly and made my experience that much better. Can't wait to continue using this app. Thanks Pauline! Awesome job Proof Factor One+!

Ton Nom

The app works perfectly and the customer service is the best one I have ever experienced. Alice helped me a lot with all my questions and in a really good manner. Congrats to the ONE+ team! specially Alice

Achieve Holistic Wellness

I am starting to use this app after researching so many others.... it a very good app, but their support team particularly Sofia, is excellent, hardworking and highly customer focussed. She helped answer every question and on a followup chat with Alice today, I had another good experience. Hardworking set of people we need to support and help grow their business. Thank you folks and all the very best. Regards
Raakesh

HUNDerschön

perfect App! Customer Service is very fast and helpful!! You can customize your theme how ever you want :)