ONE+ SMS Text, Email Marketing

ONE+ SMS Text, Email Marketing

by Proof Factor One

Email+Sales Pop Ups+SMS Mail+Spin Wheel+MailChimp Newsletters

Achieve Holistic Wellness

I am starting to use this app after researching so many others.... it a very good app, but their support team particularly Sofia, is excellent, hardworking and highly customer focussed. She helped answer every question and on a followup chat with Alice today, I had another good experience. Hardworking set of people we need to support and help grow their business. Thank you folks and all the very best. Regards
Raakesh

HUNDerschön

perfect App! Customer Service is very fast and helpful!! You can customize your theme how ever you want :)

Art Lovers Prints

Pauline and Angelina are amazing they help me to set one app in y Shopify web. HUGE THANKS TO YOU 2.

Buena Fe Cafe

Pauline was amazing!!! I am super green on shopify and she baby stepped me all the way through! Wished all apps have this type of support.

Truly Favored Apparel

Kate did a fantastic job with supporting me link my coupon to my campaign for customers after they subscribe.

Ela Wear

Good app with great features. I love how their support team will just do about anything to make sure this app is functioning for you. Kate has been really instrumental with that for my store.

Valerie Beverly Hills

Great app! Works perfectly for what we need! Pauline was a wonderful help in customer care when had any questions or concerns.

Amanda Beauty

This App is very useful, and the customer service is also very patient
Help me complete the setup step by step Very friendly!

Senken Knives

This is the best app of its kind, I searched for a few days before I found this one, very happy I did.

Craftycupsboutique

I absolutely am so so happy that I found this app to add to my shop! Pauline was a very great help and helped me with every one of my questions! I highly recommend you add this to your shop!