ONE+ Email Marketing & Pop‑Ups

ONE+ Email Marketing & Pop‑Ups

by ONE+

Email+Pop Ups, Newsletter SMS+Abandonment Protector Spin+Wheel

Deztinni

I had so far a great Experience, I need a little help and Pauline was awesome.. I still have more to do but I got my pop up ready.. thanks again

May 11, 2021

Awesome, we are excited to work with you to build out your customer journey with Pop Ups that offer discounts and coupon codes so far! Let us know if need anything else from our support team especially when setting up email automation and SMS marketing.

Thanks!
Pauline

It's Level Up Season

Alice was really nice. She answered all my questions and got me going in no time. Customer service is great.

May 14, 2021

Really appreciate your warm words there, R! The team and I wish you all the best of luck on the long hard road of e-commerce. And whenever you are ready integrate with Klaviyo, we’ll gladly work with you on that.

Alice.

Max Rive Photography

The app has some very useful features, and the additional plans are very fair priced for the extra functions and value they offer. The service is an experience on its own - they already have the answer ready before I even leave the question - and they will help you with about everything you ask! Conclusion; Incredible app and incredible service, a MUST-HAVE for every shop!!

Interior Boulevard

Wonderful app, which works! With amazing support staff, I really couldn't wish for better customer service!

Northernskin

Really good support and fast service, really great communication and great app overall. you should get this one and stop looking for another!!

Beloved Pet Memorial

The app works great, easy to customize, lots of customization options and an awesome customer support. Many thanks to Ann especially, who spent half a day with me helping with some integrations. Great job, really impressed. You'll not find at many developers this support.

Bangybang

Kate from the support team walk me through every step of the setup, and now are rock n rolling.... Incredible system and service.

965tech

For Best Store You need "Proof Factor", Best Experience with Them, And their services are very excellent

KAVIAQ

I had doubts before downloading the application. But thank you to the app developers who let us use many options even in the free version. Many thanks to you, Alice, for providing customer support. If I didn't get help, I could uninstall the app because it wasn't meeting my request

Zeitwert Uhren

Super easy to use and the support is amazing! It did not even take 5 minutes to get comfortable with the front end and the support reached out to me after one minute. Their response time is incredibly good!