ONE+ Pop Ups & Email Marketing

ONE+ Pop Ups & Email Marketing

by ONE+

SMS+Abandonment Protector Email+Pop Ups, Newsletter Spin+Wheel

S&K Glossy Lips Store

I used this app to help with sales. I love the live chat option, that way you can instantly get help when you get stuck on the setup process. Alice helped me every step of the way and was very patient and nice. I highly recommend this app.

May 14, 2021

Thank you for your compliment on our support team and I'm glad our Fortune Wheel popup get to be a part of your lovely lovely site.

We can't wait to have you explore and use more of our app's features. Don't hesitate to let our 24/7 live chat support team know if you ever need any assistance.
Alice

BluesOstrich

I find the app and first i really dont understand nothing, but when i open the support chat, pauline a member of the support team, she help me not just with the app, i really appreciate the time and dedication ! im really i'm really grateful. 100% recommended!

May 14, 2021

Our support team is always happy to help so don't mention it :) Now that the Social Proofs notification is live, I'm excited to work with you on the next Subscription/Discount popup and help complete your customer journey.

Your support of our application is greatly appreciated. Thanks and feel free to reach back out anytime eh.

Diva Deem

Fast response and excellent customer service. Thank you pauline, you were very helpful. Definitely recommend this app!

May 13, 2021

Aw, thanks for the warm words. Very glad I could be at your assistance. You know how to reach us so don't be a stranger next time you need anything eh.

Cheers,

Deztinni

I had so far a great Experience, I need a little help and Pauline was awesome.. I still have more to do but I got my pop up ready.. thanks again

May 11, 2021

Awesome, we are excited to work with you to build out your customer journey with Pop Ups that offer discounts and coupon codes so far! Let us know if need anything else from our support team especially when setting up email automation and SMS marketing.

Thanks!

It's Level Up Season

Alice was really nice. She answered all my questions and got me going in no time. Customer service is great.

May 14, 2021

Really appreciate your warm words there, R! The team and I wish you all the best of luck on the long hard road of e-commerce. And whenever you are ready integrate with Klaviyo, we’ll gladly work with you on that.

Alice.

Max Rive Photography

The app has some very useful features, and the additional plans are very fair priced for the extra functions and value they offer. The service is an experience on its own - they already have the answer ready before I even leave the question - and they will help you with about everything you ask! Conclusion; Incredible app and incredible service, a MUST-HAVE for every shop!!

Interior Boulevard

Wonderful app, which works! With amazing support staff, I really couldn't wish for better customer service!

Northernskin

Really good support and fast service, really great communication and great app overall. you should get this one and stop looking for another!!

Beloved Pet Memorial

The app works great, easy to customize, lots of customization options and an awesome customer support. Many thanks to Ann especially, who spent half a day with me helping with some integrations. Great job, really impressed. You'll not find at many developers this support.

Bangybang

Kate from the support team walk me through every step of the setup, and now are rock n rolling.... Incredible system and service.