ONE+ Sales Pop Ups, Email, SMS

ONE+ Sales Pop Ups, Email, SMS

by Proof Factor One

SMS Marketing+Email+Pop Ups Abandoned Cart Recovery Newsletter

Vanilla Ice Cakes

Great app with even better customer support. The lady who helped me was patient and happy to help with all of my queries, spending several hours making sure I was happy with the set up. Don't hesitate to install this app.

Mina Learns Chinese

Superb customer support! The app itself is easy to use, provides great analytics, and the pop-up and newsletter editors are packed with customization features while remaining user-friendly. Can't stress enough how helpful their chat support is!

Waiter Wallet

Amazing! We used another signup app, and it wasn't nearly as effective at getting visitors to join our mailing list. They are also highly knowledgeable and provide exceptional support and guide you to the best practices in integrating their app.

Boho Wish

Exactly what I was looking from a Popup. It supports email and sms, which is really nice with some of their default automation flows. Support is fantastic as well.

Eventsngiftsbyfola

Even though I just signed up this is the best and easiest app to set up without any help. and the customer service is top notch the app is well configured and the free templates are really nice. i am looking forward to upgrade once i see it working as it says.

Summer Mae

Such a very useful app, and the support team is amazing, Hope it could boost my sales. Popups and fortune wheels, all by your choice.

Rich Pinups

I love this app. It's great for many different reasons. And the customer service is absolutely amazing!!! 5 stars!

COZYER

I really love this app with it's amazing features. It helps me improve the subscription rate of my newsletter and sale conversion too. But what i love the most is customer service from support team. They are the best app support team i have ever worked with, especially Pauline. She was amazing with customer service, very patient and detail to help me set up my campaign in the app for the 1st time. Definitely recommend this app

Denceclothiers

This is the best App in this category to use. There is also prompt online support. This is the BEST .....

Lezze Design

The best app so far! I have tried many before and this one is so handy with many great features! Also the support is very responsive and patient!!