ONE+ Pop Ups & Email Marketing

ONE+ Pop Ups & Email Marketing

by ONE+

SMS+Abandonment Protector Email+Pop Ups, Newsletter Spin+Wheel

Creations By Bek

This app has a lot of very user friendly features! It was easy to set up and has lots of different design options to choose from and customize. Also very helpful and quick customer assistance !

Isha Brand

Rosy with ONE was ABSOLUTELY amazing with assisting my with my issue. She was very helpful and attentive to the needs for fixing my problem. She walk me through step by step and made the necessary changes for the pop up to run smoothly on my website. I highly recommend this company for all your e-commerce needs.

Taaseens

So far I found this app is absolutely amazing. Very very customized. Works perfectly til now as I tested few times. Top level app that I found.

Only Opal Designs

This app has so many features! If you aren't sure about something, they have great customer service too!

Mikaela

5 points. I recommend this application. The app works very well, and the online support is very helpful.

confiseriebonbon

Une application super pratique et un service client super sympa, très pro et surtout très efficace. Merci beaucoup.

Orion

Our team finds this app to be professional and user friendly. The customer support team is very quick and responsive.

Three Basketeers

Wow - I have been looking for an app like this for weeks. I've tried several, but no others have the functionality that ONE+ offers for free. Very easy to use and super helpful customer support as well. Thanks!!

Holland Shop

I really liked this app, great service and always available quickly to solve my problems. There are several good options to use in our store. I recommend

TheFashionwiz

Great app wth great features. Its more than any new site owner can ask for with the free plan. I switched over from using diff app because this offers much more. The customer service is great and rosy answered all my 10000 questions! I ama very happy with this and would recommend it to everyone!