ONE+ Sales Pop Ups, SMS, Email

ONE+ Sales Pop Ups, SMS, Email

by Proof Factor One

Sales Pop, Spin Wheel, Email+Pop Ups+Discounts Newsletter Mail

Majestic Moons

Awesome app so far! Easy to use and plenty of options for when / if your company begins to scale. There are several different wheel options and you can customize to fit your specific store.

Score In Store

Very helpful customer support helping me integrate with Klaviyo! I was worried since Wheelio is no longer in the Shopify store but this app seems to work just as well (I still have to set up a campaign)

Juste Magique

Amazing app! all I need from a sales app! Also huge props to the support team, couldn't find the font I needed, they coded it in for me!

O&Gz Luxury Wear

this experience was amazing went so smooth especially with the live chat, i thought it would of been complicated but it was not at all so straight forward threw texting and anything i had trouble with a link was sent to me for minial confusion

Skev’s

The main reason why i wanted to use the app was to remind my customers or anyone visiting my page that there are discounts running and i achieved that by the help of Alice. Great support and great communication skills.

ArrowStatOnline

I received good service regarding my challenge, which is unfortunately limited by Shopify functionality. Otherwise it has been easy to set up!

Monarkgroupstore

look for sofia if you need anything , regardless my english she was very consistent, I was very slow to understand, Bonsoir sophie ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

AF27 Skincare

Great app, I used this for a way to capture subscribers, when I set it up wrong and was stuck, Alice from their customer support team was there to help me out. Response to any questions I had she immediately answered, even offered a solution, which was greatly appreciated. 5 out of 5 stars from me.

Biofusions

WOW WOW WOW!!! This is such an amazing app. The user interface is amazing. So easy to use. Customer service is perfect! I will surely be using ONE+ as my business continues to grow. 10/10!

January 9, 2021

Thanks for all the love, Eniola! We look forward to growing with you using our Spin Wheel Popup, Email Marketing Automations and more!

Cheers,
Ann & One+ Customer Support Team

TIKI PENDANTS

Very customizable and works just like you would want. Used it for newsletter popups and you can change it however you want to suit your needs. Great support too 10/10