ONE+ Sales Pop Ups, Email, SMS

ONE+ Sales Pop Ups, Email, SMS

by Proof Factor One

SMS Marketing+Email+Pop Ups Abandoned Cart Recovery Newsletter

Barboteuz™

Thanks you very much to help me very fast ! I love this application, its very good in my ecommerce website !

MomentLamp

Support was great very helpful and insightful. I use this app for email marketing it is great so far cant wait to see results!

Vellax

Exactly what I was looking for, an extremely useful app with a wide range of features. Super patient and helpful support team is a cherry on the cake Overall, awesome 5 stars experience

The Kave Collection

Took a while to get service, but they are very helpful and answer all your questions. Overall I would recommend it.

May 28, 2021

Thank you for your patience and support! Sometimes we do have a couple hours gap in our live chat support coverage, but our humble team will always get back to you as soon as we can. Looking forward to catch you next time.

Cheers,

Whitestone Jewelry Co.

They kill it with customer service like no other. Lots of very specific functionality in this app so I'm glad to join a few days ago and leave my last app. Looking forward to what they have in store for the future like design element adjustments for shape of corners and fonts available for text inputs. Smashing job, highly recommend trying this app out.

Hii Armen,

Wow, many thanks for all the compliments, shout-out and feature suggestions! I have let my team know and they are already working on your feedback so that the spin to win wheel can be more fine tuned to your store design.

Very glad you found us too,
Kate & Sofia :з

HHOFSHOP

I wish I could give this app more stars. For me customer service is always the key. Kate showed me how to set-up everything and walked me through how to make changes and even suggested what would work best to get more customers. I really love this app its really user friendly and fully customizable. Wish I could give them more stars. **********

Hello Akili,

Thank you for your heartwarming review and the 10-Stars! We are happy you found us. It's our pleasure to help you customize and optimizing the spin wheel triggers more opt-ins without annoying customers. You can always count on us so feel free to reach back out to our support team anytime.

Stay safe,
Kate

Ventura Avenue

Awesome tool, extremely affordable and changes your store dramatically. Support team is very helpful !

May 28, 2021

We really appreciate the kind words and support. Glad we were able to get your spin wheel & sales pop ups combined into one active campaign. Abandoned cart recovery with SMS looks great too, looking forward to setting up abandoned cart emails soon with you.

Stay awesome,

Belle & Bloom

Great experience, Pauline was patient and incredibly helpful! Will use this again. Easy to use tool once I got the hang of it.

May 25, 2021

Hello Madison,

Thanks a lot for the support and shoutout ;). Now that the spin wheel is configured for your shop to utilize the power of gamification in driving opt-in rates and sales, we are excited to see what else you have in mind for our other apps and their features. Feel free to reach back out to our Support team any time.

Stay safe,

Lucerna

I had really good service from Pauline when I had issues with the app. Their customer service is amazing!

May 25, 2021

Hii Manikka,

Pauline here. I’m glad to be able to help with the browser issue, now that the email automation is working we hope to see you get it live soon. Also, we highly recommend combining sms texting with email while ensuring you are not overwhelming customers. Should you ever need any assistance during the setup, ping our 24/7 Support Team!!

Very pleasant working with ya ;),
Cheers

PRESSED By Ari

The support team was awesome, they walked me through how to set up all their plugins and really took the time to make sure My store looked good. She even helped me incorporate my bran color scheme into the pop ups!

May 22, 2021

Ariana, you are our 500th Review!!! Thanks for choosing us!

Your popup design is out of this World! We just have to finish setting up your SMS marketing flows to deliver incredible SMS text messages. Reach back out and we will get that out too!

Cheers,