ONE+ Pop Ups & Email Marketing

ONE+ Pop Ups & Email Marketing

by ONE+

SMS+Abandonment Protector Email+Pop Ups, Newsletter Spin+Wheel

Three Basketeers

Wow - I have been looking for an app like this for weeks. I've tried several, but no others have the functionality that ONE+ offers for free. Very easy to use and super helpful customer support as well. Thanks!!

Holland Shop

I really liked this app, great service and always available quickly to solve my problems. There are several good options to use in our store. I recommend

TheFashionwiz

Great app wth great features. Its more than any new site owner can ask for with the free plan. I switched over from using diff app because this offers much more. The customer service is great and rosy answered all my 10000 questions! I ama very happy with this and would recommend it to everyone!

Influence_me_plzz

So far so good! Rosy was very helpful in helping my set up my campaign. I would have been lost without her. I am really enjoying my experience on this app so far. I hope it helps me to retain a lot of customers, getting their information, and converting into sales!!

Strictly Levidrip

User-friendly app and fast customer service. I love the way how they manage your concern and how fast they will respond to your inquiry :)

Antality

Great app! Rosy was very helpful! I really enjoy the wheel pop up and know it will help my site, Rosy was patient and helped me through making my pop up.

Snap Massager

The customer service is amazing, the app is easy to use and very useful for the store. Highly recommended

GyPsy BaRn ChiX

Excellent customer service. Now I can capture Email and SMS messaging. I can't wait. It would have taken me forever to figure all of this out! Rosy Did an Excellent job and was so extremely pleasant to work with! Thank you so much Rosy! You are Amazing!!!!! They are so lucky to have you and so are we as customers!

letspawtysydney

Excellent customer service, very efficient and easy to deal. Would recommend. They kindly made a coding change for me and had it sorted out within 10 min.

egostore

You can access quite many things on this app while you're on their free plan. Customer service is also amazing! Trish was so patient and she gave many good recommendation in how to set up. Very helpful.