ONE+ Sales Pop Ups, SMS, Email

ONE+ Sales Pop Ups, SMS, Email

by Proof Factor One

Sales Pop, Spin Wheel, Email+Pop Ups+Discounts Newsletter Mail

Monarkgroupstore

look for sofia if you need anything , regardless my english she was very consistent, I was very slow to understand, Bonsoir sophie ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

AF27 Skincare

Great app, I used this for a way to capture subscribers, when I set it up wrong and was stuck, Alice from their customer support team was there to help me out. Response to any questions I had she immediately answered, even offered a solution, which was greatly appreciated. 5 out of 5 stars from me.

Biofusions

WOW WOW WOW!!! This is such an amazing app. The user interface is amazing. So easy to use. Customer service is perfect! I will surely be using ONE+ as my business continues to grow. 10/10!

January 9, 2021

Thanks for all the love, Eniola! We look forward to growing with you using our Spin Wheel Popup, Email Marketing Automations and more!

Cheers,
Ann & One+ Customer Support Team

TIKI PENDANTS

Very customizable and works just like you would want. Used it for newsletter popups and you can change it however you want to suit your needs. Great support too 10/10

eldar-sweatsport

They are really great, for every problem they have a solution. No mather what time they will helf you. Very good site i love it.

Santahelenabrand

The tech support is super great, they went through all the steps with me, Pauline helped a lot, 10000% recommend, and im at the free plan, so to be this helpful with a free plan i think it is top notch service.

Glossylipsbyauroiya

Customer serice is AMAZING. Pauline quickly responded and is super nice. I totally recommend this app!!

Copenhagen Kid

Awesome plug in!! And support is above and beyond what I have ever experienced on a shopify app. Higly rcommend

Ravenation.eu

Great wheel of fortune and very helpful support! So far I have been helped three times very quickly and in a friendly manner. Other services can learn a lot from this

My Gimmick

Hi to All, First of all, I would like to say that I am currently using the free version of this application. I love the application, it meets my need for the time. The most important part of this app is their customer service is AWESOOMMMEEEEEEE. They respond quickly. I have faced several issues, I contacted them and they responded immediately and solved the problems. I am providing my reviews today but I have downloaded the application a couple of months back. Thanks to Sophie, Pauline, Victoria from the customer service for their continuous efforts. Keep it up.