ONE+ Sales Pop Ups, SMS, Wheel

ONE+ Sales Pop Ups, SMS, Wheel

by Proof Factor One

Sales Pop, Spin Wheelio Email+Pop Ups+Newsletter Discount Code

Ol'Arthur Solace Relief

Pauline gave the best customer service. I am actually impressed with the customer service. The app is easy to use as well.

Patrick's Choice

The costumer service is excellent!
They fixed me a problem in minutes!
The app is great as well! Very recommended

Wax Magic Home Fragrance®

Excellent customer service and support when i had a little problem. Resolved the issue within minutes. Thanks

Risqai

This app is really easy to use, you literally just complete each step they provide. If you have any difficulty you can use the chat and ask a question and get a reply in seconds it's so nice. Alice was extremely helpful. Of all the apps I've seen you get a lot more with this free version compared to others. As a small business I really appreciate it. Would definitely recommend this app!

Lavina-store.sk

I found Support extremely quick and attentive to all my needs, working with this app is very easy because of it. The app suited all my needs!

The Ave Lure Collection

great app with awesome customizable features. if you aren't tech savvy, no worries as the customer service is beyond expectation. definitely a necessity if you have abandoned carts or low conversion.

Lips In Vain

Wow! I never had better customer support via chat Pauline was AMAZING! we chatted for HOURS, she was my new best friend for the last 2-3 Hours and walked me through each step in completing my wheel :) i can't wait to see the new sales!!! thanks again :)

Hinds Luxury Jewellers

Amazing app! Has everything i need all in one... i really couldnt ask for more! will be signing up to the paid one for sure as my business grows. thank you guys for having a heart and giving us these features even on the free version to help with our growth. also alice on the help chatline was an absolute sweetheart- very helpful!

Madewhole

The Support Team is very helpful, patient and polite. Thanks so much to the support rep Alice that helped me, you are great, kind and patient, keep up the good work, bless your heart.

Purfect Choice Pets Plus

Pauline was an AWESOME help! I wanted to have more than one discount for my customers and Shopify doesn't allow it, so I thought the app would work for me, however, after quite some time of working at it, and then publishing the new wheel, Shopify wouldn't allow the new discount. My bad, but Pauline was great and helped me every step of the way!