ONE+ Pop Ups & Email Marketing

ONE+ Pop Ups & Email Marketing

by ONE+

Email+Pop Ups, Newsletter SMS+Abandonment Protector Spin+Wheel

Renaissance Decor

Stunning support team. Scheduled an online call to resolve issues that OTHER apps have caused and were not capable of solving. Excellent customer service. And support. I recommend 100%.

Love The Hike

I was struggling to find a popup to use on my shopify store. There are so many choices and reviews. What has made my experience so great with ONE+ is the help I received to setup my first campaign via the online chat. Rosy was outstanding. Can't recommend highly enough.

LINKORI

Support team staff, Ka** was so fast to give me a help. :) Instantly respond,,,,,
Have a nice day !

Sugar Lily

I used this app to replace a previous app which I used for pop-up discounts. The best decision I ever made! They have a support staff available to help you and guide you through any difficulties you have which is immensely helpful. Not to mention the app itself has sooo many features which is easy to use and navigate. Support staff (Rosy) helped me add and improve my marketing which I would not have figured out on my own. I am using the free plan is it one of the best apps I have used on Shopify, I believe this is the first app any small business NEEDS for their Shopify! highly recommend!

ustarbeauty.com

just installed the app today, And I am already in love with it. customer service is awesome fast and helpful.

Strebors Bath and Body

Excellent and fast customer service! Rosy was very helpful with the issues I was having with setting up my pop-up campaign. I would highly recommend this app to all Shopify users 10/10.

Fuse Audio

I used this app to increase our subscribers. I really liked how responsive the support team is with any questions that I had. I'd highly recommend this app.

CREATIV365

Awesome app. It works better for me than one of the popular ones I used previously. Support is great as well.

Nifty City

Great customer service. Great app. Happy with it all thank you. Very good bunch of campaigns built in.

Awand Shop

I really appreciate the amazing service they offer. They helped me several times with multiple issues answering all my questions rapidly and patiently. Would highly recommend it!