ONE+ Sales Pop Ups, Email, SMS

ONE+ Sales Pop Ups, Email, SMS

by Proof Factor One

SMS Marketing+Email+Pop Ups Abandoned Cart Recovery Newsletter

Butter Cosmetics

App works smoothly, but customer service is the best part. Quick responses and efficient. The app had a perfect record of my recent orders. Strongly reccomend.

Hello Jacqueline,

Thank you very much for your kind words. Our Social Proof - Sales Pop Ups are able to perfectly capture not just your recent sales but also future sales so you are all set with us moving forward. Do feel free to reach back out to our 24/7 Support team whenever needed

Have a lovely day
Sofia :з

Pan Sunglasses

Great experience, Pauline a gem at sorting the cobwebs out with your theme style and the app integrates nicely.

May 19, 2021

Hello Ben,

Our team really appreciate your kind words and support. Glad we was able to help with the compatibility issue between our Spin Wheel and your store's theme. We are looking to see your domain successfully verified and your list grows so you can utilize the app's Email Marketing & SMS Marketing efficiently.

Cheers,

God Loves Hustle Clothing

One word---- Pauline! She was awesome!!!!!! She worked with me from onboarding to the point of me publishing ! She is a rockstar

May 19, 2021

Heyy Jarrod,

We are honored to have our ONE+ Spin Wheel be a part of your GLH store. Nothing our 24/7 Customer Support team can't help with, looking forward to working with you on setting up more of our SMS Marketing features.

Keep hustling ;)

Eunail

I have to give 5 star rate for One+. It's a very good apps and great customer support on quickly really!!!

May 20, 2021

We are happy to hear that you are pleased the our application and service. Tab style, gift box teaser trigger for our Spin Wheel is a great choice. Now that it's possible to send emails from our app using your address we hope to see you use more of our Email Marketing features like Promotional Newsletters.

Thanks for showing your support of the app. It's greatly appreciated ;)
Kate

Enviable Beauty

It's an amazing app, better than other similar apps I used in the past. Highly recommended for all shops! <3

May 16, 2021

We really appreciate your lovely feedback, dear. Now that your Popup and SMS Abandoned Cart is up and running, we hope to have you tune in soon for the Email Abandonment Automation release.

In the meantime, feel free to reach out to our Support team if you need any assistance.

Thanks <3,
Ann

WHEN & WHERE

Thank you Ann for a quick fix of my problem. The session was very helpful! This is my first time using this app and I am extremely happy with the experience.

May 17, 2021

Thank you as well, Y, for reaching out to our support team so that we could be at your assistance.

I'm looking forward to seeing your store launch with the popup that we customized quite heavily on and get to see the Email automation you setup in action!
Ann

Celestial Blu

I am a new business owner and am still learning how to really get into it. This app was very easy to install, and support was literally right there when I needed them. Thanks Vita for your help today!!!

Hi Veronica,

You are always welcome, dear. Really glad our Email Pop Ups get to be a part of your store. Our sincere wishes to your new business venture and may it blossom in the years to come.

You know how to reach us so don't be a stranger next time you need anything. Congratulation!
Vita

S&K Glossy Lips Store

I used this app to help with sales. I love the live chat option, that way you can instantly get help when you get stuck on the setup process. Alice helped me every step of the way and was very patient and nice. I highly recommend this app.

May 14, 2021

Thank you for your compliment on our support team and I'm glad our Fortune Wheel popup get to be a part of your lovely lovely site.

We can't wait to have you explore and use more of our app's features. Don't hesitate to let our 24/7 live chat support team know if you ever need any assistance.
Alice

BluesOstrich

I find the app and first i really dont understand nothing, but when i open the support chat, pauline a member of the support team, she help me not just with the app, i really appreciate the time and dedication ! im really i'm really grateful. 100% recommended!

May 14, 2021

Our support team is always happy to help so don't mention it :) Now that the Social Proofs notification is live, I'm excited to work with you on the next Subscription/Discount popup and help complete your customer journey.

Your support of our application is greatly appreciated. Thanks and feel free to reach back out anytime eh.

Diva Deem

Fast response and excellent customer service. Thank you pauline, you were very helpful. Definitely recommend this app!

May 13, 2021

Aw, thanks for the warm words. Very glad I could be at your assistance. You know how to reach us so don't be a stranger next time you need anything eh.

Cheers,