ONE+ SMS Text, Email Marketing

ONE+ SMS Text, Email Marketing

by Proof Factor One

Email+Sales Pop Ups+SMS Mail+Spin Wheel+MailChimp Newsletters

Cosmeticos Tenerife

The APP It's amazing and the support team very responsive ! They did a great job. They help you in real time thru the chat to custom whatever you like in order to have the best outcome. Thank you Ann & Pauline you rock girls! The best support team i ever experienced.

Rich Faith

This app is amazing and the customer service is phenomenal! I would definitely recommend!

Grey Lines

Such quick customer service. Had a few issues (mostly my fault) and they fixed straight away. Would 100% recommend.

muscintime

Service client très pointilleux et disponible, problème réglé en 15minutes
Application efficace et gratuite

KESHHO

I really like this app, it is easy to use and you can create beautiful coupons. The support was always there for me if I had any issues. TOTALLY RECOMMEND

Missed Global

This worked tremendously for us - I'd highly recommend this to anyone starting out looking for a do-it-all app. There are also so many payment tiers, so there's really a place for everyone. Customer service is incredible.

Maisi Store

The best attention I had during my work with the app. They have ideas that can take you to make your dreams come true. I totally recommend it.
Muchas Gracias.

Da Da Kinder Store

Good customer service. Straight forward and efficient app. I will definitely recommend it to others.

Pokete

The customer service is really awesome and has helped me modify templates to suit my sites needs. I'm really happy!!

LE.MIEN DESIGN

Customer service is the best! very direct and efficient. easy to use ! so far so good. bring on all the customers