ONE+ Pop Ups & Email Marketing

ONE+ Pop Ups & Email Marketing

by Proof Factor One

SMS/Email/Birthday, Upsell, Spin Wheel, MailChimp Newsletter

KESHHO

I really like this app, it is easy to use and you can create beautiful coupons. The support was always there for me if I had any issues. TOTALLY RECOMMEND

Missed Global

This worked tremendously for us - I'd highly recommend this to anyone starting out looking for a do-it-all app. There are also so many payment tiers, so there's really a place for everyone. Customer service is incredible.

Maisi Store

The best attention I had during my work with the app. They have ideas that can take you to make your dreams come true. I totally recommend it.
Muchas Gracias.

Da Da Kinder Store

Good customer service. Straight forward and efficient app. I will definitely recommend it to others.

Pokete

The customer service is really awesome and has helped me modify templates to suit my sites needs. I'm really happy!!

LE.MIEN DESIGN

Customer service is the best! very direct and efficient. easy to use ! so far so good. bring on all the customers

Throws To Go

I am pretty new to PF however it is really easy to use and the customer service folks exceed expectations. I added this to my store to offer discounts and capture leads. Makes me look tech savy and cutting edge. So far so good!

Arganier Noir

I just Start Using the app and i love it so easy, add some nice movement to the website and the customer service quick and helpful

Fantasma Magic

I love it. We get a ton of use from the codes we provide and it is easy to use! We have used others in the past but they were too expensive. 10/10 recommend.

PMCP Mindset

What I am going to specifically talk about here is the 'odd' hours customer service. I was needing help with adding coupons to the email, and I messaged the support at a somewhat strange hour, which I expected the response to be WAY longer, but support was very responsible despite the somewhat later time, and Enea was very supportive and was there with me every step to make sure I understood everything. I had very simple questions, but the fact that they were still able to help me very quickly so I am not waiting for help.