ONE+ SMS Text, Email Marketing

ONE+ SMS Text, Email Marketing

by Proof Factor One

Email+Sales Pop Ups+SMS Mail+Spin Wheel+MailChimp Newsletters

Its Wavey

Very friendly to use. Very helpful! it takes 2 min to figure it out how it works (in case you don't ask for help) Support team very fast and willing to help. If you are looking for a nice Coupon in your store, this app is very useful!

Vanessa Style Shop

Amazing customer service. The live chat helped me created my first op up in seconds. They answered all my questions and gave me advice in all my concerns. Highly recommended .

uainothype

Very helpful Costumer service, great APP ! happy a lot with it!
We appreciate that functions you do guys !

SHOP-ARIELLE

Super helpful service, got exactly what I envisioned in no time at all! Easy interface, customizable, staff can change code in live time to tweak things.

Ninja Melk

Proof Factor's social proof pop-up notifications really help my site feel dynamic and alive. The campaign was easy to set-up and customize, and Customer Service has been really attentive and helpful with other tips to improve our conversion rate.

HowWeBecameaFamily.com

Great app, love the combined features of the coupon and the floating gift motivator too. That way when the coupon popup is gone, visitors can still access it through the floating motivator.

deMuseo

Increases my sales and my email list. So I sell for the app plus for the newsletter I send later. Love it!

Exotiic Boutique

This app is so helpful and amazing ! It works just the way it shows it does. It really brings more customers in a fun way.

Pepe Revolution & Co.

This is a great app. It works as described. I have been using it for several days. I really like how it let me adjust the settings, text, images and all. Great work.

THE CONSCIOUS BEAUTY CO.

Very good. Noticed a slight uplift in sales when we used this, will continue using to help with our upcoming campaign.