ONE+ Sales Pop Ups, Email, SMS

Elictrofanz

really powerful app
with best support team ever <3
i really recommend it
i can have alot of emails now :))

Hermes Decor

The support is insane, the minute i asked they replied and guided me with everything. Do not hesitate to subscribe to this app. great job people keep up the good work.

Corrosion Technologies

Super-easy integration. Immediate tech support. Quick and easy way to stimulate visitor interaction with your website.

MOTIVANDO.CO

Even on the free plan, I get great assistance and quick response on any question I have. Perfect for social proof.

UR Different

easy to use and the team is so helpful.
They answer right away and they always do their best to help :) big thanks to Enea, he offered to help me export my list to Shopify, he was so professional and he did that so quickly.
Highly recommend the app.

Gells Apparel

I'm using the social proof campaign. So far so good. Customer service has been spot on. I plan on using some of the other campaigns soon.

Notpmorc

Really useful and a great way of getting new subscribers! Easy to ask for help, got help with a problem I had within a couple of minutes.

Go Healthy Club

Loved this app. Customer service are 5 star ... Hope the free plan remains forever .

Peachi Baby

So far so good and Ann was really helpful. The Sales Pop Ups feature looks great on my website. Very happy.

hellomywall

I love it ! Easy to use, super design, fast support!
100% recommend to others.
.................................