ONE+ Pop Ups & Email Marketing

ONE+ Pop Ups & Email Marketing

by ONE+

SMS+Abandonment Protector Email+Pop Ups, Newsletter Spin+Wheel

CINÉPOCHE™

Awsome support servie, really nice and really fast. Intergration work perfectly and nice customization

Les Boutiqueurs

The support is great ! Ann answered me really quickly, and resolve my misunderstanding ! The website is also perfect !

Essentials from JayCar

Super easy setup and the help chat was actually helpful when I got stuck. I love the pricing model as well. You pay as you grow versus upfront.

Deko

Great team !
wonderful design with monitoring mail resources, amazing technical support with live chats and patience until all our problems get done.
Love it!

LandryMitchell

First and foremost was the customer service was fantastic. I was able to contact someone early morning with my problem and Ann helped me the whole time to make sure my campaign was up and running 100%. She was hands down one of the best and guided me all the way. Thanks Ann!!

Thread Envy

So far so good! Customer service has been helpful through the setup. I am very happy with the ability to really customize the follow up email as well. Very excited to see how having these features will continue to grow my email subs list.

Peterson House

Fantastic app. I'm using it in 5 of my stores. It has a great email capture rate. Excellent customer service as well. Well done. This app is performing really well for my business. It's capturing more email addresses than anything else I have tried! Thanks for a great app.

Bella Goodlife

Great app and best customer service to customize it to your liking! Made a big difference to my subscriber rate. Some of the reminders were too distracting on mobile but the chat support function helped me rmove this.

Karmic Stones

Great Support, very friendly. Was able to fix/guide any issue I came across. I would recommend!

under 3