ONE+ Pop Ups & Email Marketing

ONE+ Pop Ups & Email Marketing

by ONE+

SMS+Abandonment Protector Email+Pop Ups, Newsletter Spin+Wheel

Womencode.store

Easy to use, fast, multiple sections, very fast support, quality of services! SPECIAL THANKS TO ANN!!!!!

BEAUTY SOIN PROFESSIONNEL

I am very satisfied with this application ! and the service provides :-) i have some questions and they help me to resolve it

At Home Fitness

Amazing site lay out & customer support, highly recommended! Im new to drop shipping and it was still very easy to navigate.

Lucky Prancer

Great app for new entrepreneurs, is intuitive and customizable. Customer service chat is very friendly and helpful, would recommend

VapeCave®.com.au Australia | Australia's Premier Vape Shop Destination

Awesome support and always happy to help Great working application and functionality also. does what its meant to and the customer care is 10

Snapmaker

Excellent support and upgrades!

Our Store has been using this app since October last year! Everything works as expected and support (Ann) is very responsive. When I don't know how to set up something, she will give clear instructions and even help me set it up. They replied to every suggestion I gave and follow up in a reasonable time period. In a few months, they've added at least 3 new useful features that I know of. Most importantly, this app is good for conversion. It has generated thousands of orders for my store already. I highly recommend this app.

DogPog

Very responsive support team. They answer immediatly. The best in this category. App is very good and you can customize what you want.
Recommended

The Diamond Piece Inc.

I love this app , since connecting it to my store I have really seen a boost in sales. Not to mention that customer support , the team is always so helpful and patient. Thanks a bunch !

BodyLief

Love the App!
it's a real booster! Easy to install!
We already get results! You can build real trust on your website!

24apsauga

Good app, good support! All team very helpful, and app it's not hard to use.
One of the best app in shopify