ONE+ Pop Ups & Email Marketing

ONE+ Pop Ups & Email Marketing

by ONE+

Email+Pop Ups, Newsletter SMS+Abandonment Protector Spin+Wheel

Awand Shop

I really appreciate the amazing service they offer. They helped me several times with multiple issues answering all my questions rapidly and patiently. Would highly recommend it!

Precise Fashion

I wanted to test some new pop ups out on my store and I stumbled across one+ and let me tell you they are a one stop app. They have many different types of customizable pop ups that are easy and user friendly to help convert sales. Plus, you can start off with the free plan which I feel is amazing. I would highly recommend this app to all shopify users 10/10. Excellent and fast customer service by the way!

Aries Moon Pty Ltd

amazing service. Very patient with me and helpful with my million questions. Great product. Would highly recommend!

Animaye US

Great service. Very quick to communicate, clear and concise instructions to understand. Thanks for the help!

Go-To Shop

Excelente app, con opciones de marketing increíbles y efectivas. Fácil de utilizar y se adapta a las necesidades que como vendedor quiero y necesito para mi página web. Erika me atendió con unas dudas que tenía al respecto y fue muy amable y resolvió y aclaro todas mis inquietudes.

MIDI Loops Pro

This app is fantastic. So easy to use and really impressive features, even on the free plan. Everything just works! I plan on upgrading as soon as my traffic is up to a decent level. I was able to do everything I wanted and it's very easy and intuitive to use. There's also excellent support available via live chat. Highly recommended.

Bold BeyondMeaZure Candlez

Trish helped me with designing my newsletter she was awesome! it took me a minute to learn the spin the wheel but that went great as well

Wild Minds Home

Needed some help with email subscription pop ups. I wanted some specific customisations and Patricia was so helpful, sorting custom fixes for me so quickly! Very impressed with the service, very refreshing! Really happy to have added this app to my Shopify store :)

L'insecterie Espana

I've just installed it and eventhough I'm not tech savvy, the assistance I got with the process was amazing

Haus of Essence

Wow! Service is absolutely amazing. I required so much assistance and the wonderful Rosy helped me throughout the entire process... for days! They truly go out of their way to ensure you are satisfied with the APP and the service provided. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!