ONE+ Pop Ups & Email Marketing

ONE+ Pop Ups & Email Marketing

by Proof Factor One

SMS/Email/Birthday, Upsell, Spin Wheel, MailChimp Newsletter

Busybug Kids Clothing

My store is new and small so i use the proof to show how many visitors are coming. i pay money for advertising and use this to get more out of it. plus i collect emails. good support!

Vivoree Baby

I wanted to add coupons to my store and this app allowed me to do it while also adding social proof. I like how I can set the pop up wheel to collect emails and also give out coupons for my store. Easy to set up and great customer service.

Lovely Creations Organics

I used this app to help me get more subscribers and sales. It's easy to set up and the support is really good (shout out to Ann). I recommend it for popups and getting more emails with social proof.

Cup'aCoffee Unlimited

I added the social proof like the aggergate user count on my site and it helps. my site is new so I think the pop ups help customers know im legit. hopefully it helps me get more sales

HI LO THE LABEL

Excellent customer service and guidance in getting set up. Thank you for assisting us in navigating the set up

Fearless Accessories

Ann took her time and showed me how to set this app up step-by-step. We got it done and I am pleased with the app. I HIGHLY recommend!!! Anytime I have a concern, it is answered quickly. The customer service is AWESOME!

Clear About This

Absolutely the BEST customer service and app I've ever had! This is a GREAT experience for me because I've went through so many apps like this and had to uninstall them because they didn't work. Finally, an app that really does the job AND provides the utmost fantastic customer service!!!!!!

Iphone Cases Collective

Social proof and urgency are a must for driving sales online and this app does that and is super easy to set up and it’s free. Also, they have a very friendly support team.

stilyo

I shopped around and tried different Social Proof pop ups and recent sales plugins, but I wasn’t satisfied with any of them…until I found Proof Factor. Proof Factor is very simple to install and the UI on their web app is even simpler. I personally love their design and how straight forward everything is. The customer service from their support team is very friendly and accommodating. I’m planning on increasing my conversions even more using this plugin.

SHOSAI.

Incredible help for stores at all levels, be it starting out or a fully developed business. Great tool and amazing support!