ONE+ Sales Pop Ups, SMS, Email

ONE+ Sales Pop Ups, SMS, Email

by Proof Factor One

Sales Pop, Spin Wheel, Email+Pop Ups+Discounts Newsletter Mail

Purfect Choice Pets Plus

Pauline was an AWESOME help! I wanted to have more than one discount for my customers and Shopify doesn't allow it, so I thought the app would work for me, however, after quite some time of working at it, and then publishing the new wheel, Shopify wouldn't allow the new discount. My bad, but Pauline was great and helped me every step of the way!

Amour NYC

Excellent customer service. Help me configure and finalize my setup for my store. Even signed in to help me figure out some things

Perfect Healthy Foods

Very good app and support team. They really help you out in customization. Will recommend this app to all !! Keep up the good work.

Wild Goose Chasers

Great app, really helpful support team. They coded something custom for me to make the customer experience quite a bit smoother with my popups.

Stitch NOLA

This app is exactly what I was needing for my shop. It provides several add ons I was wanting plus others that I didn't even realize I needed! Not to mention the support was immediate and easy to follow. Alice did an outstanding job to help me set up and publish my 1st campaign so I can now focus on selling!

Glamour One

So far very happy with this app. I tried 5 different pop up solutions before, but this was by far the easiest to implement, although that may also have been down to their very helpful customer service team. Has the majority of features I require, and a few more that I will use as more store grows.

Noova

It’s rare that you come across standout support like this one! Immediate answers, they have been helping me from scratch, to build a campaign really quickly ! I highly recommand the app, and also vouch for their team! keep it up

Awakened Heart and Mind

Prompt and knowledgable customer and technical support. Immediate assistance on issues addressed clearly.

Dope Chief

Great service and really helpful! Happy to help while I was building some back end stuff I wasnt too familiar with. Walked me through the process and made the changes I needed

IndicHues

Really happy with the prompt support by the team to make sure the issue gets resolved there and then. And simply loving the features of this app and that too with the decent price. Good luck to the team!