ONE+ Pop Ups & Email Marketing

ONE+ Pop Ups & Email Marketing

by ONE+

SMS+Abandonment Protector Email+Pop Ups, Newsletter Spin+Wheel

Haus of Essence

Wow! Service is absolutely amazing. I required so much assistance and the wonderful Rosy helped me throughout the entire process... for days! They truly go out of their way to ensure you are satisfied with the APP and the service provided. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

CHOKKED.

I use this app for email and sms marketing. The app is very user friendly, but if problems arise, they are quick to respond and extremely knowledgeable and willing to help. Patricia and Ericka are the absolute best!

SnackThat

I used this app on my online store for lead generation. The setup and integration was easy and smooth. App has helped us generate leads and the conversion rate has also increased. Had few doubts and support is available 24*7. Kudos to the team.

Potent Jamaican Black Castor Oil

Top notch support. She went way over aboard to help import my files. I was shocked that she took that extra step to help me. Thanks so much. I love the platform, no complaints! Thanks a lot!

August 18, 2021

Thank you for the kind words, Mel! Our customer support team tries our hardest to make sure you have a positive experience!

Glad we were able to sync your Constant Contact subscribers sync with both Shopify and ONE+. It's nice to see you are creating various campaigns with SMS and email pop ups for different promotions.

I see that you still are having trouble setting up custom send from email from GoDaddy. I will email you later about setting up a call to help resolve it for you ASAP.

Best,
Patricia

Around The Table

I am not sure if my pop up does the trick yet - but the support team are awesome and created a unique pop up just for my requirements in minutes. Seriously wish more apps had that kind of service.

BoujeeDezigns

all i can say is the support team is awesome! my agent went above and beyond to make sure everything i needed was done properly

The Big Sports

I haven't fully utilized this App yet, but I am very impressed with its Support team. They are knowledgable, professional and very helpful. Look forward to its new features to meet my need.

Shihtzus N Giggles

Really easy to use and simple to set up. This is a great one-stop-shop app! We highly recommend ONE+!

Kid and Co

Amazing customer support 100%, they will never leave until you finished your campaign. So helpful and brilliant customer service.

AltaVidaPet

I love it so far. The support is amazing, helped with every issue, and answered all the questions. And I like how customizable are the templates.