ONE+ Sales Pop Ups, SMS, Email

ONE+ Sales Pop Ups, SMS, Email

by Proof Factor One

Sales Pop, Spin Wheelio Email+Pop Ups+Discount Newsletter Mail

DEMURAA

Awesome and speedy response to my questions! I Recommend this app highly! The support team is super nice and supportive!

The Fashion Insider Milan - Paris - London

Fantastic support, really helpful and willing to go the extra mile, also the app is extremely user friendly. Much appreciated thank you

LootHound

I use this app to run my email campaigns. As a new business, I needed something that would scale with me, while providing a great value. Proof Factor does this in spades. Not only is the app loaded with functionality, but the online support team is amazing. I have worked with both Alice and Pauline and each time I walk away amazed. Not only do they fix the issue I am having, but they also did a review of the rest of my settings for optimal usage. I recommend this to anyone just getting started on Shopify to manage their email campaigns!

Lets Get A Gift

I reached out to the customer support as I had a few queries and they sorted it straight away.
Well mannered, helpful and went beyond what I expected by actually making changes to my campaigns for me.

Envys Fashion

Amazing support they making easy for you to navigate and any questions they really fast to answer you totally recommended thank you to my support team helper Pauline.

Jazzeddout Case Bar

THIS APP IS AMAZING EVERY TIME I NEED HELP OR ASSISTANCE THE REPLY IS ALWAYS SPEEDY! THEY GIVE ME SEVERAL OPTIONS ON WHAT WILL MAKE MY SITE MORE ACCOMODATING FOR NOT ONLY MYSELF BUT FOR MY CUSTOMERS!

My Toy Hub

Support team is class A+++. Big thanks to Pauline as she really helped me with my concern. Great service and app! Second to none.

Dirt Road Divas Boutique

I am just setting up this app but I wanted to say that Pauline went above and beyond to help me fine tune some things. Super responsive and so nice to work with!

ROHO RAFIKI® LIMITED

I was assisted by extremely helpful and knowledgeable support agent, Kate. Friendly and professional, and not pushy or intrusive, she was on hand to help with any questions I had. Having someone to check your homework immediately was really useful. It looks great on www.rohorafiki.com (5 stars!).

Glowy Naturale

Pauline was great. She helped me with scheduling a campaign for a later time. She let me know that this was a feature they are currently working on but she could help me in the backend. She was very kind and patient with me as a new entrepreneur