ONE+ Sales Pop Ups, Email, SMS

ONE+ Sales Pop Ups, Email, SMS

by Proof Factor One

SMS Marketing+Email+Pop Ups Abandoned Cart Recovery Newsletter

Loja Egomes Digital

Aplicativo maravilhoso, recursos incríveis e ainda nos disponibilizam uma conta inicial com praticamente todos os recursos maravilhosos, sem contar que o suporte é maravilhoso e rápido! Obrigado...

TheCreditHandler

I like the app it does everything that you need it to do to grow your business and there customer service is on point.

The Big V Project

Amazing App! And the support chat is extremely helpful, plus they get back to you in a timely manner. Highly recommend!

Mikosmetics

For now I just added a little pop up to show my clients what products did the other clients got. I love it and my clients too from their feedback! It's so nice because you can edit and change a lot of settings, and the staff is so helpful and answers right away. All of this for free ! That's great :)

TENGO SPORT

Amazing support. Helped my company set up our discount code/newsletter sign up through excellent support. We were all stressed because of other problems with the shop and they did everything for us. SUPERB.

Sonder Living

Their Customer Support (CS) is phenomenal. I'm surprised by how quickly they reply back, and their (CS) is able to make simple code changes for you. The app integrates with lots of EDM tools and Zapier. The out-of-the-box templates make it easy to get setup.

HampaBambu

Easy, clean and many options! So far the best email popup app I found. Also free for stores that not have to much traffic :) awesome

Ethereall Hair & Skincare

I was helped by a lady named Alice today. Super helpful and very responsive. My query was solved within 5 minutes. I highly recommend this app. Thanks again Alice and team From Ethereall

Big mouse Little bear

So easy to use. I tried a few apps but this was the best and most user friendly. There was an issue with my pop up message not showing on our store, Diana was so helpful and the team resolved the problem swiftly. Very happy with this app and the service I received.

Bakhar.ae

Superb customer service, i came with an inquiry about my billing invoice and the response was fast and helpful, 5 stars for the great service!