ONE+ Sales Pop Ups, Email, SMS

ONE+ Sales Pop Ups, Email, SMS

by Proof Factor One

SMS Marketing+Email+Pop Ups Abandoned Cart Recovery Newsletter

Ethereall Hair & Skincare

I was helped by a lady named Alice today. Super helpful and very responsive. My query was solved within 5 minutes. I highly recommend this app. Thanks again Alice and team From Ethereall

Big mouse Little bear

So easy to use. I tried a few apps but this was the best and most user friendly. There was an issue with my pop up message not showing on our store, Diana was so helpful and the team resolved the problem swiftly. Very happy with this app and the service I received.

Bakhar.ae

Superb customer service, i came with an inquiry about my billing invoice and the response was fast and helpful, 5 stars for the great service!

Home Sourcey

This app is great. The customer support is even better- response is quick and they make sure to go the extra mile when helping you. Shoutout Kate

Sapphire + Sun Boutique

Someone reached out to me very quickly and was knowledgable and helpful with any questions I had! The app is simple and easy to follow!

Multi Panel Art

This is the second store I am using this app on, and I am once again very happy with not only the app, but the unbelievable customer support team!

Doug Flückiger Drawings

Just needed a custom popup. These guys answered my questions in minutes, and were friendly and helpful to boot. I'm still testing it but so far so good.

Bellevue of London

I like the app & has some nice easy to use features. I am completely impressed with the online Support from Vita. She answered all my questions and gave me all the help I needed. She is a credit to this company. Hence the 5 stars

LuxuryLaser

Free to use and brilliant customer service help! Best I've seen! Good for shopify stores and website owners. Great tool!

Store Dropz

Great app, just started using it but it has been very useful. Apart from that, customer service is fantastic. I had an issue, contacted customer service, Pauline was amazing, and solved my issue in minutes.