ONE+ Pop Ups & Email Marketing

ONE+ Pop Ups & Email Marketing

by ONE+

SMS+Abandonment Protector Email+Pop Ups, Newsletter Spin+Wheel

ToeZone

helpful service and a great app, it has helped to get me some extra sales and it is very easy to use.

B.ALFRED

Amazing customer support 100%, they will never leave until you finished your campaign. Erica your the best

Deidaaecogiftsonline

Vita at chat room was very helpful and fixed an issue with a home page pop up (that shows products bought, name and location of clients)

Signature Scent

I use this app to promote my products and as I am not very savvy in this field I contact them and received immediate response through their chat room. Erica was absolutely amazing showing me what I have to do and she included screen shots so it was a very easy process. Thank you very much Erica. Regards Susan Hill

Girl From Peel Apparel

Very helpful with any issues or questions I had in setting up my shop, and I felt very supported by the team along the way. Love the features that they have and the fact that they're always working on updates.

The Wax Batch Company

These guys are just AMAZING! If you struggle with being technical, these guys will go out of their way to talk it through with you step by step whilst being really friendly and down to earth like real people should be. Kate is an outstanding member of the team and has supported me every time to get what I want to achieve. Thank you to you all!

Houppy Store

Passei o meu dia todo tentando achar um app e finalmente achei esse . Incrível ! Fácil uso , excelente visual . Assim que tiver regularidade de compras pretendo adicionar um plano . Parabéns para toda a equipe do app .

Heal Health Herbs

superrrrrrr app and the setup is really easy and simple , kate also helps a bunch if you run into errors . Its a must have to you business !

selocbeauty.com

This company is amazing!! I can not believe they offer so many things for free! Everything you need is right here in one place too! They will also help you and LISTEN to what you need to make your pop-ups etc. better. They are available on chat and will also do a zoom meeting with you so that you can understand things better. I highly recommend this app! Customer service is 5 stars : )

FeelGood Organic Superfoods

Easy to set up and use. We mostly use for pop ups and emails but are looking to do SMS soon. Really affordable app for all the features it offers. Proof has amazing customer service and can help with anything you need in real time.