ONE+ Sales Pop Ups, SMS, Email

ONE+ Sales Pop Ups, SMS, Email

by Proof Factor One

Sales Pop, Spin Wheel, Email+Pop Ups+Discounts Newsletter Mail

Glowy Naturale

Pauline was great. She helped me with scheduling a campaign for a later time. She let me know that this was a feature they are currently working on but she could help me in the backend. She was very kind and patient with me as a new entrepreneur

Empire Activewear

Just started using the app for shopify, its pretty easy to use, had a few difficulties but kate the pop up assistant was brilliant helped me a lot. makes everything a lot less stressful when you have some help by your side!

Uzuri Closet

We've been using the pop up email subscription feature for some time now and we just discovered more services of theirs we want to take advantage of. We reached and they have been able to help us with ease! Lets see how it keeps going but so far we're pretty happy with the app and customer service

Charbonnel et Walker Hong Kong

Fantastic customer service who helped me tweak the app to suit our design preferences. Lots of our customers used the coupon and it bumped our sales up!

WHIMSICALIA

Kate was FANTASTIC!! Such a different experience than most "support" groups. Try it!! 5 Stars plus!!

UniqueWebShop

It's a very intuitive app, simple and efficient. I contacted the support team and after 2 minutes I had a response. I had like 10 things to ask because I really taught this app can be personalized as I wished to be. She spent more then 30 min replying to all my questions. I wish I could give 6 stars out of 5.

GOAT - Go Offroad Armor Tech

Customer service was TERRIFIC!! They were able to change the code on the fly to meet my needs. Simple and easy to use.

MUSE PARIS

I used this apps to help my view and needs for my site online, be able to provide a more trustfull welcoming.
On any question, I was helped by Angelina so quickly. Many thanks for your times.

Raw Hair Emporium

I received prompt answers to my questions, and on a holiday. I think this app will be a great addition to my website. Thank you Angelina!

MY LITTLE MAROC

Alice helped us through the entire process, she was super reactive and available. Highly recommend this app, easy and straightforward