ONE+ Sales Pop Ups, Email, SMS

ONE+ Sales Pop Ups, Email, SMS

by Proof Factor One

Social Proof Sales Pop, Newsletters+Email+Pop Ups & Spin Wheel

MY LITTLE MAROC

Alice helped us through the entire process, she was super reactive and available. Highly recommend this app, easy and straightforward

EcBoutiqueShop

Pauline helped me through customer support and walked me though every step!! this was amazing customer service especially considering I am not very good at these types of things!! very grateful for the help!! Thanks

Betsy & Floss

Highly recommend this great app. Great customer service too. Looking into using all the other features this app has to offer.

Vault Cosmetics

Great app, simple set up, with wonderful support by Ann! She was very responsive, able to answer all of my questions, and very helpful in achieving what I needed to do!

Vitamini

Great app and great support from Sofia today. Would highly recommend to anybody looking to capture subscribers and add a touch of social proof to their website

Moon Tales

I just installed the app and already found it perfect for my business! I also asked for help to the support team ( spoke to Kate ) and they were helpful and kind! Great done!

Thick & Thin Naturals

I enjoyed the navigation of the site and how accessible their customer service was. I also like the screenshots and tutorials.

TradeSome

Very great Support. Thank you so much for the very good service. I am very satisfied :) The App is the Best with i ever work

Quality&Smile Store

The chat support is very friendly, great, the interface is very intuitive, you can modify colors, images, letters, pop-ups, social Proof, I can only say that it is wonderful and I was looking for an application like that, highly highly recommended.

Kenishi Hair

Awesome customer support. Alice was super helpful and patient. She was determined to assist me with my questions. The app is really cool. Thanks!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 28 29