ONE+ Pop Ups & SMS Marketing

ONE+ Pop Ups & SMS Marketing

by Proof Factor One

Email+Pop Ups+SMS Text+Newsletters+Spin Wheelio+Cart Recovery

Beloved Pet Memorial

The app works great, easy to customize, lots of customization options and an awesome customer support. Many thanks to Ann especially, who spent half a day with me helping with some integrations. Great job, really impressed. You'll not find at many developers this support.

Bangybang

Kate from the support team walk me through every step of the setup, and now are rock n rolling.... Incredible system and service.

965tech

For Best Store You need "Proof Factor", Best Experience with Them, And their services are very excellent

KAVIAQ

I had doubts before downloading the application. But thank you to the app developers who let us use many options even in the free version. Many thanks to you, Alice, for providing customer support. If I didn't get help, I could uninstall the app because it wasn't meeting my request

Zeitwert Uhren

Super easy to use and the support is amazing! It did not even take 5 minutes to get comfortable with the front end and the support reached out to me after one minute. Their response time is incredibly good!

Shop Perry's

I worked with Sofia to set up a pop up message for our store to let our customers know there was a buy one get one discount available. The customization ability with the pop up message is great!

Naturpur Shop Schweiz

Great App and great and fast customer service! Thank you Pauline! ;) The app is easy to use and really cool.

BESONNEN

I went on to the app to set up a small campaign pop up. The support team was absolutely brilliant and figured out all the steps for us to customise the pop up to our specific needs in just 20 minutes. Really helpful and highly recommended!!

Cobra Magic - Modern Mentalism Devices

Losha Collections

Firstly, I want to say that customer service was brilliant. I had Alice who helped me with everything when I was starting from scratch. She notified me errors that I did not see. Also I have been able to make newsletters and coupons which I'm absolutely grateful for! Unfortunate thing was I had a few customers that would not get what's been created here as they have subscribed earlier so I would have to email them individual if they would like to subscribe again to get the opportunity. Other than that, I am so happy to have found this app and to see 5 star reviews from every person using Shopify! Alice, you are brilliant and keep up that amazing customer service skill you provide!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 47 48