ONE+ Sales Pop Ups, SMS, Email

ONE+ Sales Pop Ups, SMS, Email

by Proof Factor One

Sales Pop, Spin Wheel, Email+Pop Ups+Discounts Newsletter Mail

MARVIS

I really love the easy user experience and all the features that allows a non marketing specialist to improve conversions and marketing campaigns.

Eden and Eli

I used this app to help me set up text and email popup and it was very easy. customer service was very prompt answering messages as I was setting it up. Very user friendly and easy. I have the free budding plan since I am in the process of building up my site but am happy with it so far.

The Above Club

Best support. Best pop up app. Very clean, customizable, codeable pop-ups that have a variety of in-depth trigger and timing options. Making a huge difference on conversion on our website based on the customizability of pop ups. Great experience look no further, highly highly recommend.

Seven Dials London

I updated this and was easy to follow along to get the spin the wheel set up on my website and quite a bit of customization available which was great! Customer support has been very quick and helpful as well. Love the option to chat with a representative as I was setting up my wheel and for support after. Great Job and Great App!!!

Prettyy

Une bonne application avec un service client réactif à toutes demandes. Je recommande l'application Proof Factor.

Tillage Clothing Company

The customer service rep was immediately accessible and extremely helpful. I can't wait to see how the app increases customer loyalty and experience on my site!

Danesolo emporium

I was new this as of today and started to set up the app, then got side tracked. later but not long after i was checking my emails and got a very cardias message asking if there was a problem setting it up. I had forgot and was thrilled when i asked miss Sofia if she could please stay connected in case i had no luck. She was true to her word and very professional, she took me step by step without missing any detail and enlightened me to pursue forward. next time I wouldn't wait for a email and give up, I will get it done best i can knowing that a company that would higher miss Sofia clearly knows what there doing operating genuine customer service, well done across the board to all of you! if i were there drinks would be on me. and the lovely woman on the other line has a bright future there. corporate material. i would take her out to a fine dinner to show my appreciation. best regards, keep it up!!

MOTORECO

Thank to alice of One Sales pop ups to have been nice and very helpful ! very nice support and apply, it's amazing.

Iconic Bubs

This app is great and the support team is very helpful. They Respond back very fast and help you with every need. Highly recommend

Skin With Sabrina

Great app and the support is AMAZING! Needed something fixed before I launched and the support did everything to help me.