ONE+ Sales Pop Ups, Email, SMS

ONE+ Sales Pop Ups, Email, SMS

by Proof Factor One

Social Proof Sales Pop, Newsletters+Email+Pop Ups & Spin Wheel

Kenishi Hair

Awesome customer support. Alice was super helpful and patient. She was determined to assist me with my questions. The app is really cool. Thanks!

Pretty Ilka

Im glad while trying to set up someone is able to help via chat. Alice helped me so much with every question I had

You Squared

Love this app! I did a lot of research prior to picking which app to choose for social proof and narrowed it down to Proof Factor, and a couple of others. One of the other ones was too expensive per month, so I decided to go with this one. It's great! It was super easy to install and when I had questions, I reached out on their chat feature. Pauline helped me and she was SO nice!! She responded super quickly, was knowledgable, helpful, friendly, and she even followed up with me to congratulate the launch of my store! Their social proof is great and their customer service is top-notch. Their website also shows a lot of analytics which is great on top of using other analytics tools. I normally don't write reviews for apps but felt compelled to share my experience with others :) good luck everyone!

The Mystery Mail

great app, very easy to use and setup, good synch with shopify and mailchimp, reactive and nice customer support, and above all so good to grow your email list!

Puffer Vintage

Having scoured the many pop up apps this is by far the best. Super professional pop ups that also work brilliantly in mobile. As a very small business I don't get enough viewers to pay for a pop up app yet, the free features on this are brilliant though and will look forward to getting the paid features when I have more viewers for my website. In addition the help team are super friendly and were able to easily help me customize my pop ups.

Dej mi pokojovku

Very good app for collecting e-mails via subscriptions. And very quick and kind help from support. Thanks specially to Sofia.

Adorer

The most important point for me would be prompt live customer service. As a new business owner I don't have time to spend hours figuring out or wait for the e mail reply. So far loving it!

QuantVapor

I got amazing service and a perfect cup for a long time I did not get in any app. Recommended with warranty There is no such service anywhere

Pussy Bang Bang

WOW! Outstanding Customer Service! Fast, responsive and not only helped me complete the installation and setup but then went on to recommend settings for best performance of the app and to make sure it was set to be as affective as possible in performing what I needed it to perform.........Then Pauline the lady who assisted me went on to even customize the popup to best suit my store! Service provided was above and beyond my expectations, I highly recommend this app and their service, thank you so much for all your help!

ProduktemitHaustieren

Absolutely insane app!!!! Works perfect for me. It really makes an professional impression and the overlay is really complex.