Sales Pop Ups & Email Pop Ups

Sales Pop Ups & Email Pop Ups

by Proof Factor

Social Proof, Sales Pop, Newsletter Email Pop Ups & Spin Wheel

Brooklyn Monroe

I will say I really do like the pop up wheel. I haven't had any customers use the discount yet, however it is generating newsletter subscribers which will likely result in sales in the future.

Snugglyish

Excellent support team with prompt reply and solved my problem quickly. Well Done! :) Highly recommend this app for your store.

kajolfashions

Just love this app, had a great time with Sofia today, she was so easy to chat with and very helpful and supportive, thank you so much Sofia. You're amazing. I'll give u a 5 star

VSN HOUSE TO HOME PRODUCTS

love this app very east to use and the support team is brilliant Sofia the young lady that helped me was absolutely amazing with all her help. Thank you

Phylise Fine Jewelry

Easy to use and great customer service! Alice is the person who helped me and she's great! There are a good selections of templates for creation.

JOYPowders

Super easy to use, super slim and slick design AND MOST IMPORTANTLY the best customer service ever!!! Thank you so much!

GolfPal

Great app. Very easy to configure, very few bugs. So far the support team has been very responsive and patient. A++

Le Stylish Pet

I like this app. It does exactly what I need and their customer support is absolutely amazing: patient and effective!

MeganDora

Very easy to set up and use. I had some questions and they helped me right away. Would definitely recommend it. 10/16 update - Starting to get quite a few customers e-mails with the discount wheel.

Emyha

Acabo de empezar a usar la aplicación, me gusta porque tiene atención al cliente y te contesta al momento. La verdad ayuda mucho al poder comunicarme en castellano y no estar traduciendo.