ONE+ Sales Pop Ups, SMS, Email

ONE+ Sales Pop Ups, SMS, Email

by Proof Factor One

Sales Pop, Spin Wheel, Email+Pop Ups+Discounts Newsletter Mail

The Food Folks

App is certainly great , and has Best Value to Money. Good Chat Support . All basic needed popups for Marketing Campaigns all available. This App is certainly Recomended

Amaïa Jewelry

Best customer service I've had in a very long time. Very helpful and took the time to explain everything in detail. Highly recommended!

Happy Woof Woof!

I'm so happy Pauline is very helpful she did a great job, My pop up Looks amazing thanks to her. Thank you Pauline

Choke On It Apparel

Really amazing app with even MORE amazing customer service! I was having some serious issues with my mobile layout and I talked to Pauline who was with me every step of the way, and even went in and edited everything without me having to edit anything! Even more impressive is the Spin-A-Wheel feature AND the purchase proof pop ups I can enable. Really awesome app with great customer service, I definitely recommend. This app saves so much time and hassle compared to others.

Nicole and Noelle

GREAT APP! Very helpful team. Quick response time from the live chat. They were able to assist me with any question I had.

Outlaw: Bring the scents of adventure to every moment

The app works as advertised. We use the exit-intent coupon pop-up and the social proof pop-up and they are both very well-used by our customers. Support for this app is also very good.

Ibbani Naturals

I have used this app for sometime. It is easy to set up and has helped me to add some excitement, to the website with the spin wheel. The customer service is super excellent with a turn around in few mins when I posted a query and asked for help. I am convinced about the first class product and service from you guys!! Thank you and all the best!!!

ballfamilyfarms

So easy to set up! Before I could even choose which plan I wanted, chat support (Pauline was great!!) reached out to me and assured me they could walk me through the process. It was super easy to set up, has customizable templates and looks great on my site. You can integrate with your email marketing software and view analytics easily in the dashboard. Highly recommend!

Kraft Coffee Company

decent and serves a purpose. great for free, some functionality lost but expected until you subscribe

BEAUTGENICS

This App has really helped push up my conversion and is easy to use. The customer Service is the best I've ever had on a shopify app. thanks again! x