ONE+ Sales Pop Ups, Email, SMS

ONE+ Sales Pop Ups, Email, SMS

by Proof Factor One

Social Proof Sales Pop, Newsletters+Email+Pop Ups & Spin Wheel

The Mini Scout

Really Awesome App. The customer service is quick and easy to use. Customer support is quick to help and responsive.

GO+ lifestyle

The customer service it's incredible! 20 second to understand and solve the problem for me. Never in my life I saw a customer service so brilliant! And the app it's fantastic.

Baciami lips

I love this app! It's user friendly and simple to use. As someone who gets overwhelmed with new things I could say this app didn't overwhelm me one bit. It's straight to the point and that's what I love.

LOVELYSHOP

Moi j'ai carrément été émerveiller, sofia ma remplie de joie et ma fais prendre gout a l'application. merci pour tout sofia

Angelicurio

Big shout out to the support team...Alice, you were great. Just set it up...will give a detailed usage review later on

CandiKiss Avenue

Pauline was so Awesome helping me with my Pop Up!! Customer Service and Support is everything and they have it for sure!!

Stlouisbrownorganics

I use this app for my pop ups, emails and sms discounts. It was my first time setting my store up and I was to contact Pauline on the chat, she was nothing short of amazing and patient, she even went as far as screen recording steps to make it easier for me. I even had to walk away from the chat for a few and when I got back she was right there. Service is exceptional. :)

Bubble Blastte

Really Very Nice App. Perfect for Spin Wheel. And their Support is Excellent. Works Very Well and 100% Customizable. and Free Plan Available. Totally Satisfied

Yoyoni

Good app, it works well with our wheelio image & coupons we are going to provide.
Recommended strongly!

f00l4u apparel

Alice is the best always ask for her!!!!! She is so easy to work with and always knows exactly what i mean!