Sales Pop Ups & Email Pop Ups

Sales Pop Ups & Email Pop Ups

by Proof Factor

Social Proof, Sales Pop, Newsletter Email Pop Ups & Spin Wheel

wearedigital.co.uk

Great app, super easy to use and nice customer service :) It was easy to install and to manage to create the popup campaigns.

Anne V Massey

I had a problem with reviewing my pop-up. Angelina from Proof Factor got back to me almost immediately and dealt with my problem pleasantly and quickly. Thank you!

NewA Marketing

I had a misunderstanding and they were instantly helpful. I was very satisfied. Thank you. In addition, the directions are very clear I would definitely recommend.

Naturaltrades

This app is all we were looking for and finally found it. The support team is ready to help you and in a very understandable manner. Thank you Clus! and keep up the good work!

Nibble & Nosh

Great customer service, helped me fix why my emails were not working and the step by step help was just great. I'm not the most techi person, but the help was easy to follow. Looking forward to seeing the impact on sales.

La petite robe rose

The pops up settings are really satisfying and the customer service even more, they're quite fast at answering and help you find solutions. 100% recommend :)

Goldyn Specs

The chat functionality was extremely informative, useful, and fast! I especially loved the images that were attached making it easy for me to navigate through the app. Thank you for the easy customer experience.

Canagem.com

Great app, works flawlessly and very flexible. I needed support for a test I was doing and Winston was there to help. Great team and the app as I said is fantastic! Very flexible, feature rich and if you're starting up, free until you generate traffic and sales. Just awesome!

Babes & Boho

I haven't been able to really dive deep into this app yet, but so far it seems great. The customer support is EXTREMELY quick and very helpful in resolving set up issues. Keep up the great work and I can't wait to get a little more acquainted with it!

Royaume de la Boîte

Service client géniale ! répond super vite ! J'avais un problème et il me la réglé en un rien de temps !